Two

Yes, I know that the song is completely irrelevant but I'm listening to it over and over again to write this. It brings back so many memories. Shoutout to @AbbyFilsinger for commenting! Also I know that I put Akari in the thingy that you read before you read the book but I'm gonna change her name to Aria cause I like it better. I DONT OWN AVATAR wish I owned zuko tho

A week later and I was still loving being Mr. Grumpy's (who I soon found out his name was Zuko and he's some type of banished prince or something) prisoner. He isn't as bad as I had envisioned him. He also has all of the symptoms of being a PMSing woman. He has mood swings so crazy that even I have some trouble understanding. And I thought that I was strange.

He hasn't commented on how I look and I haven't told him that I was an airbender yet. I'll let him figure that out on his own. I hope he doesn't accuse me of being the avatar or something because I know that I'm far from it. My eyes are the closest thing to an actual air bender, the hair is unexplainable.

Zuko would actually come to the room that he gave me because he felt 'bad' for putting a girl in a jail cell. Sexist much. If a guy can do it then so can I, but I'm not complaining. He would usually rant about how capturing the Avatar would restore his honor and other bullshit like that. Honestly it sounds to me like Zuko's dad is an asshat who doesn't give a flying shit about his only son. If I were to tell Zuko that, I probably wouldn't be alive right now.

Zuko is obsessed with catching the Avatar. Once I tried to ask him and almost got my head burnt off. I guess he didn't want to tell me. I have a theory that he always has a stick up his ass.

This morning was different though. After a few hours of boring sailing and Zuko PMSing, a light suddenly shot up from the sky. Zuko being Zuko immediately screamed that it was the Avatar.

"Zuko I'm standing right here, you don't need to yell." I say calmly.

"I know that you're standing there, I'm not an idiot." He says. Is it just me or are his cheeks turning the slightest bit pink. Nahh its just me.

"Well why did you have to scream then?" I say

"Because I wanted to."

"That is not a valid reason, try again."

"I just wanted to scream so I did. Can you PLEASE get over the fact that I screamed in your ear."

"Fine, only because you said please and you never say please."

"Thank Agni." Zuko mumbled. That son of a gun thinks I'm deaf.

"I can hear you." I said

"You were supposed to..." he said hesitantly.

"Sure I was." I say sarcastically.

"Captain, set our course for that light in the sky, I just know that its the Avatar." Zuko commanded.

As the ship sailed, Iroh, who is my favorite person on the whole entire planet, came over to stand next to me.

"Aria, do you think you could keep Prince Zuko entertained for a while until we make it to the Southern Water Tribe?" he asked

"Sure, I guess I could annoy him for a few hours."

"Thank you." Iroh said, "Now I have to go make some tea for the long ride." Only Iroh would think about tea when we are close to finding the Avatar hopefully. I don't want to capture his like Zuko does, but I just want to talk to him. I want to see it he can figure out why I was born like this. The Avatar can hopefully help me solve all of my problems. For now I can go annoy the hell out of Zuko.

I walked to his room and jumped on his bed.

"Hey Koko, watcha doin?"

"I'm thinking about what will happen to me after I capture the Avatar."

"Of course you are." I said. "Can I take a nap pleeeaassee, I won't make any weird noises when I sleep. I promise."

"Fine, but only because you're so damn cu-annoying." Did I just hear him right, was he about to say I was cute. Ohhh I'm about to take advantage of poor Zuko.

"Zuko, I'm going to lay in your lap okay."

"Waaaa, no."

"Why the hell not."

"B-because it would be awkward."

"Awkward for who."

"Awkward for the b-both of us." Zuko said stuttering.

"Or just you Zuko. I don't mind being on your lap." I said.

"Fine just do it, I'm completely fine with it."

"If you say so." I said. I put my head on his lap and looked up at him. He was slightly blushing. Mwahahah my plan is working. Why does my face feel warm? Oh yeah its the tiny pink color on my cheeks. Hold up. Pink. On. My. Cheeks. Oh Agni why couldn't you bless me with unblushable cheeks.

The position was kind of comfortable, so I slowly began to fall asleep

The position was kind of comfortable, so I slowly began to fall asleep. I guess I kept Zuko pretty occupied.

*****Again I just made a few corrections and I will update soon. Tell me if you see anymore grammar mistakes.*******