The First Battle Part V: A New Enemy and Home Bound

Start from the beginning

Gatou snaps his fingers and one of his men brings out the girl. It was Hinata. She was tied and gagged, apparently still knocked out. Naruto took this as an opportunity to attack; he knew he was out matched, but hopefully he could hold out long enough for help. He sent a clone for re-enforcements.

Naruto stormed into the room, throwing his ax into the chest of the guard holding Hinata. Naruto took out his sword and charged the shinobi while Noah and Richard took on the other Guards. The Kumo-nin jumped back and performed a quick lighting jutsu that barely missed Naruto. Naruto runs forward hoping to get the man into closequarters. This Nin was no fool; he jumped over Naruto and shot out 3 kunai, which Naruto blocked with his shield.

"Hmmm, you're pretty good, but I'm a Jounin, you can't beat me. But you know,I'll give you my name, so you can tell the shinigami who killed you, my name is Kenji, now DIE! RAIKYUU!" a ball of lighting shotout of the man's hand and impacted on Naruto's chest piece.

"AAAAHHHH!"Naruto yells.

That hurt because Naruto is wearing metal armor, metal conducts electricity, so the damage to Naruto is increased, yeah, and it sucks.

Naruto stands backup, knowing his situation, removes his chest piece, and his helmet.He's clad in nothing but leather underwear. His body exposed,Naruto knows he must be careful, or he could die. Kenji pulls out a sword of his own, and then he channels electricity into the blade.

"This sword is special, it is a technique used only in Kumo. By channeling lightning into my blade, I will increase the damage done to you by tenfold."He smirks.

"Shit! I can't beat a Jounin, now I have to deal with a fucking lighting blade.Anko, Kakashi, you better get your asses here pronto!"were Naruto's thoughts. But Naruto made a mistake, some of the fearhe was feeling showed in his eyes, and the Jounin laughed at him.

"Tell me kid, what rank are you, genin? You can't win." He lunges at Naruto and makes a slash, slicing Naruto's chest, from his soldier to his abs.

"AHH! DAMN THAT HURTS."

Naruto charges forward, slashing in a diagonal way, which missed when Kenji jumped over his head again and slashed at his back. Noah ran and shoulder bashed the Kumo-ninja while Richard grabbed Naruto Noah took on the Kumo-ninja but was quickly loosing because of the Lightning Justus and the Lightning sword

Ten minuteslater.

Kakashi and Anko were making their way to the building Naruto was in, following hisclone very closely. If Naruto needed help, then things must be bad.When they made their way to the office, what they saw was a shock tothe core, especially for Anko. Naruto and was lying in a bloody heap. He had slashes and cuts all over his body, his guards were worse there cuts were bleeding even more and Noah was smoking and was barely breathing Naruto was barely standing. Renji lifted his sword to give the killing blow, when Kakashi intercepted him with a chidori to the chest. Kumo-nin killed by a lighting jutsu, how ironic. Anko went to check up on Naruto.

"h-he-helpHinata." Was all he said before being encompassed in darkness.

Haku was running.She was told to get to the main hall as soon as possible. The enemyhas already been completely annihilated. Zabuza really enjoyed getting some payback. Haku shook her head; she has more important things to worry about. As she enters the main office, she sees a terrifying site. On the desk lay the blonde boy that came and saved her and her father Zabuza He was covered in blood, his own blood. She makes herway over, green medical chakra already on her hands.

For 2 hours she worked her hardest trying to heal the boy. During her work, shenoticed something odd. There was an orange chakra healing the boy aswell. It was doing an even better job than her, she wondered if this was a bloodline. She takes a glimpse off to the side; she sees his sensei, a strange man named Kakashi, watching with worry on her face.Kurenei was currently talking to Hinata, trying to re-assure her andsee if she is alright. The other jounins and genins were working tosecure the town. Making sure there were no enemy survivors.