Note eighteen

I didn't go home that night and I didn't go to school the day after either.

I promised Miss Kim that while she slept I'd make sure Jin was comfortable and not in any pain at all.

I was lying next to Jin, on top of the covers.

Until I heard the older start coughing, I shot up quicker than I should have.

"Jin? Are you okay? Jin!" I could feel my own voice breaking the more I said his name.

"Namjoon?" One eye slowly opened to look at me.

I couldn't resist myself, I leaned over and pulled him up into a careful hug.

I guess it took him a while to click onto what was happening, but after a minute or less, he returned the hug, gripping my shirt into his warm hands.

I kept whispering that he was okay, the next thing I knew was Jin sobbing.

I rubbed his back in a comforting motion.

~

I woke the next day of course in Jins bed, a weight slightly on my left side.

The older boy snuggled into my side, one of his legs snaked around mine and an arm wrapped around my waist.
I couldn't help the smile that reached my dry lips.

I rubbed my eyes with my right hand, while letting a slight yawn slip out.

I used my other hand to run my fingers through the older boys hair, it's soft, just as I thought it would be.

"Namjoon" his morning voice scratchy and dry.

"Hmm? Are you okay now?" I asked while gently pulling him closer to myself.

He murmured a 'yes' against my neck, causing my whole body to tingle.

I didn't want to move, I felt content and actually happy, I want to always wake up to this, the warmth of Jin and the sweet smell of pine.

"Jin"

"Yeah?"

"I love you"
__________

ur welcum fam