Birthday Concert?!

Start from the beginning

"Min aren't you gon go---" I looked around but I didnt see her.. except my door swinging open.

MIN'S POV

*calling small kid*

"YAH!"

("What?")

"S-Soojin.... shes gonna... have a birthday concert tomorrow.." he didnt reply..

("WHAT?!") All he said for the past 3 minutes now is 'what'

"What are we gonna do?" I asked. Hopefully he wont say what again cuz imma smash my phone.

("Let it be. I'll do the proposal on the stage.")

"WHAT?!" Ugh woozi virus.

("Yea now quit it. I'll ask her manager when and where.") he ended the call. Whatever goodluck to you little kid.

-The next day

SOOJIN'S POV

Finally its my birthday.

HOPE THIS ENDS FAST.

"Soojin you're going onstage in 3, 2..."

"ANNYEONGHASEYO SOOJIN IBNIDAAAA" I shouted because they said the mic is a bit weak. "Wah.. I cant believe a lot of people came today. Gamsahabnida."

'SOOJIN SAENG IL CHUKKA HABNIDA!!' Were all on their banners.. Banners. I miss Woozi.

"Oh.. soojin-ah you have very special guests today.." the mc pointed on my right side.

"Eomma! Oppa!" I hugged them.. Its been ages since Ive seen eomma. T.T No wonder i burst into tears when i saw her. I ran to the centre and brought them with me. "Everyone.. This is my eomma. The most beautiful woman in the world *copies seungkwan* my oppa, my knight in shining armour."

"Why are you sulking?" oppa whispered.

"N-Nothing." I replied.

"Soojin-ssi.. why do you look... how do you put this.. Incomplete?" My eyes widened. "Is it because of THEM!"

He pointed at 12 boys walking towards the stage.. they stopped once they were below me..

I ran to them and hugged them one by one. I was happy but...

Im still..

Incomplete.

"Why do you still look so incomplete our princess?" Seungcheol oppa asked. He patted my head and gave me one of his big smiles. "He's here." He whispered.

What does he mean?

They first sang a happy birthday song and performed pretty u in front of me.

They're missing him.

After that they parted and a boy who would complete me came walking towards me.

Seriously im starting to believe that he can be Moses anytime around.

"I'm here." He whispered. "Stop sulking and stop tearing up." He wiped my tears and hugged me.

I wasn't speaking. I remained completely silent.

One by one the members released a banner saying..

HOLY SHT!

I mean no! It doesnt say 'Holy sht' ok! Its...

"Soojin will you marry me?" He looked at me deeply. "Will you be mine forever?"

Just like that..

Everything stopped.

People waiting for my answer.

People anticipating.

But for me..

It was just me and him..

But I couldn't utter a sentence nor a simple word.

COME ON MOUTH WORK!!

My mouth wont open... Sht.. His face was starting to lose hope and he was about to stand up..

I..

I..

I kissed him..

"Yes. I will be yours.. forever." FINALLY!

"DID YOU HEAR THAT?!" he shouted out loud and kissed me again. "I love you my wife."

"But we're not yet married." We chuckled.

"But you are mine."

I smiled.. "Always."

"And forever." We both uttered.

-THE END-

A.N

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORTERS AND READERS AND VOTERS OF THIS BOOK.

I am happy to end it this way!

I hope you support my other upcoming stories and give it a lot of love.

Neomu neomu saranghaeyo! Kamsahabnida!