Forty Second - Stalker

Start from the beginning

"Umm I didn't want to come off as rude but who are you?", I asked. She smirked at me and said," I am Erstal Kerrial and I'm  Jellal's very good friend" "Oh I'm his bestfriend, Erza Scarlet", I claimed and Laxus said," Actually I'm his bestfriend"

I dead glared my scariest because I know the normal ones won't work and that shut him up. I faced the girl again and was about to speak when Natsu said," I don't think Jellal is gone I could still smell him"

Laxus dead glared Natsu and said," No he isn't. You must have smelled his essence when he WAS here besides you don't have a brain to think" Natsu was about to speak again when Laxus clamped his mouth and said," Come here let's fight."

"If that's the case I will leave but can I hang for a while?", said the girl. The entire men of the guild nodded while I rolled my eyes because of irritation.

I sat down and ordered a strawberry cheesecake. "Where are you Jellal", I asked myself. Mira then present my order and I thank her.

I look at my cake and saw two it in two layers. "That's weird why is there two", I asked myself. I looked at Mira and was about to asked when she smiled at me. Not a normal one but a knowing one.

I looked around and thats when I got it. I looked at what Erstal is doing and when it's clear I head up.

I looked around and found a very scared Jellal. I mean REALLY he is rocking back and forth. I got near him and asked," What's wrong?" "Is she still there?", he asked shaking a little.

I nodded knowing who he is talking about. "Who is she?", I asked. "She is Erstal Kerr...", he answered but I cut him off and said," I know but why are you scared of her"

"She is a stalker! It's in her name. She claimed it. I'm just look at her whole name erSTAL KERrial. She is just like Juvia but worst 1 million times worst", he said.

"I mean I'm glad and all because she still had faith in me even after she heard the news but she wants me as her doll. Ever since I was one of the ten wizard saints", he said.

I was about to speak when someone said," I knew you're still here" We looked to whom it was and it's Erstal.

No One's POV

Erstal moved closer to Jellal but was stopped by Erza. "You're not allow here. Only S-class wizards are allowed to use this floor", Erza said while glaring at Erstal.

"Don't worry I'll leave as long as I got my Jellal", Erstal said glaring back at Erza. Erza got shocked because only Mira have the guts to glare at her.

She remained her composure and said," He isn't yours" "y-yeah I'm n-not your", Jellal said while stammering. "You-are-MINE", exclaimed Erstal.

She was about to outburst when Jellal said," I-i have a fiance" Erza gave Jellal an are-you-kiddin-me look. Erstal just smirked and was about to speak when.

Jellal stood up and held Erza's hand. He suddenly kissed Erza and once they broke apart he said," Yes she is my Fiance. "

"Was it true. You just said..", Erstal spoke but Jellal cut her off and said," Its true right?" Jellal face a still dumbfounded Erza.

She snapped out when Jellal nudged her. She nodded slowly, still processing of what the hell just happened.

"Oh my gosh. I didn't know I'm sorry. Congratulations.  Bye", Erstal said and ran out. Jellal made a sighed of relief and faced a blushing Erza.

Jellal then blushed as he remembered what he said. "I - I'm sorry", he stammered out. Erza faced him and said," That's my first kiss"

Jellal got shocked and felt more guilty. "I'm really sorry. I swear but if it make you feel better it's my first too", he said.

When Erza still looked shocked, Jellal looked down and was about to leave. "You could make me feel better", Erza said and he stopped in tracks.

"How?", he asked ready to do anything. Erza smirked and said," Your fiance lie a while ago make it truth" Jellal's eyes widen and hugged her.

Erza hugged back and smell his wonderful essence. When they broke the hug, Jellal went down on one knee and said," You know I've been saving thus ring for almost 15 years and yes even if I was at the tower marrying you comes to my mind. I've been waiting for the right moment. I even thought I could never give you this because of my worthiness for you. I love you so much Erza Scarlet. Will you Marry me?"

Erza is in tears and nodded. Jellal hugged her and she hugged back. He fit the ring at her left ring finger. They shared a passionate kiss and smiled once they broke apart.

They went down and saw an unconscious Mira muttering some word like," Best, OTP, JERZA and 50 babies." Laxus is carrying her though.

Happy has a camera around his neck and also muttering like Mira. As the new soon to be weds got everyone's attention they told them about the news.

They all cheered and party till there hearts content. Somewhere out there a girl with violet hair rest under a tree and said," I'm glad for you"

She still had her face at her knees when an orange haired guys sat beside her. "Hey I'm Jake", the guy said. The girls looked up and smiled.