"What are you getting so protective about? Can I not be friends with Yoonbyul or something?"

Jungkook starts waving his hands in denial, "No, I just-"

"Don't worry Jungkook, I know you worry about Yoonbyul, that's what friends do," said Seokjin as he ruffles Jungkook's hair. "The thing is, I still don't understand what the teachers were thinking when the wrestling unit came up. The wrestling unit is like a jungle made carelessly by adults. They made the weaklings weak, they made the strong powerful. It shouldn't be a necessary thing to host a wrestling competition, but what are we to do? We're only students. School wrong, society wrong, parent wrong, teacher wrong, victim wrong, perpetrator wrong, bystander wrong. The whole world is wrong if we keep on making unnecessary things necessary."

Jungkook and I stare at Seokjin in bewilderment and amazement by the true words he said. We couldn't help ourselves and we both started clapping.

"Oh dear, look at the time. I should be returning to my dorm. Ah, and sorry for the random ramble," said Seokjin while he walked out the door.

Now that Seokjin mentions that, why do the teachers really do that? Honestly, what are we really to do, the morals of adults made us step on the weak to rise to the top. Why do the weaker students get paired up with tougher students during competitions? Does no one else notice it? Does no one want to say anything about it? That's right, this society is filled with bystanders that are no different from perpetrators.

Society has shaped students to be people they're truly not. It's placed us in categories. This is a ring called a classroom. The students trapped inside classrooms known as themselves are also victims. We're victims of society.

Within the whole school itself, we're nothing but a simple toy. This is a stadium with no referee, only an audience. If someone is treating you poorly, the bystanders are just there to watch you, just like an audience at a show. There's no one to stop it. The adults wouldn't even take action unless you ask them for help. You know there will never be a victor, everyone will lose, that's the type of result in every school, it's a game where everyone loses. There is no exit in this crowded ring called a classroom. That's right, in the end, school is like another mini society.

━━━━━━━━━

Jungkook and I decided to go to our physical education class together. It's officially the first day of the archery unit. I finally am able to show my archery skills, not that I want to show off or anything, but honestly I do. Archery is my only strong point, and if I have the chance to show them my strength in the sport, maybe people won't look down on me.

"Wait a bit Jungkook, I need to go to the washroom. I'll be back as soon as possible, but you can head off first."

"I'll just wait for you."

"Okay."

I quickly use the washroom and wash my hands before returning to see Jungkook surrounded by these girls. The thing is, it just had to be 'those' girls who talked shit about me in the past. I notice Jungkook smiling. I wish I could smile around people like them. Only if they treated me nice, but of course they don't, those girls are all just basic bitches. Why do I even care about them? It's not like I'm going to let them affect me. Someone would have brushed it off as something you shouldn't care about. And what is this feeling that I'm getting when there's other girls around Jungkook? I go back to Jungkook when the girl's leave.

"You're back," smiled Jungkook, "Let's go."

"Behind my back they talked shit, but in front of you..."

"But in front of me they acted nice?"

I look at Jungkook without realizing that I said that out loud.

"Pretend that I said nothing Jungkook."

I start walking faster in front him towards the gymnasium.

"Wait Yoonbyul! Have those girls been treating you badly?"

"No no-"

Jungkook suddenly grabs my shoulders and looks at me. I swallow out of fear.

"Tell me Yoonbyul."

"I-"

I break free out of Jungkook's grasp and made a break for it. I started taking longer strides down the hall until I accidentally ran into Haneul.

"Looks like you really can't see without your glasses, huh? Even contacts don't work for you," laughed Haneul.

Before I could give Haneul a piece of my mind, Jungkook covered my mouth and pulled me behind him.

"What do you want Jeon Jungkook?" huffed Haneul.

"I want you to get out of our way."

"That won't be easy." He suddenly points his finger at me. "Tell that coward behind you to toughen up, or I'll just do the same as last time and throw her down."

I started to get furious. Instead of Jungkook pulling me behind him, I pull him behind me and looked Haneul straight in the eye.

"Even if you point your finger at me and call me a coward, I'm fine with it. But how would you define it? Oh wait. You are the definition of a coward. You are only able to abuse your own power to get to where you are. You really think you're all that great? You're only a coward who's active to only pick on someone weaker than you. I bet you can't even pick on someone your own size. You're just plain pathetic."

"You. You-" stuttered Haneul.

"I'm sorry, this is reality, the only way to survive, there are no options. You know I can't lend you a hand. If I did that, I'll end up the same as you."

"Don't be blinded by justice, the hero is dead! Stop acting like a hero."

"I'm not blinded. In fact, I can see as clear as you. The only thing you're blinded by is your future. At this rate you won't even be able to see your future."

Haneul walks away with anger. Finally got that off my chest. I look at Jungkook and gesture him to follow me.

"Are you still walking with me?" I asked as I stare at his shocked face.

"Yes I am. Sometimes I wish I was strong verbally, just like you," joked Jungkook.

I smile. I think back to what just happened. I pretended not to notice school was a battleground. Perhaps this was my own battle in the ring called school. A never ending battle where I try to find the most beautiful moment in life.