For Three Months

For the next three months, I am invaded with knifes, needles, tubes and pills. Although I was put to sleep during testing, when I awake, my body would not heal within a couple hours as it usually does. As a matter of fact, I was tested so frequently and sometimes up to three times a day that my body could not handle it. I was tested for three months.

Everytime I awake, I feel as if I was awake during the experiments. I was not able to move. Even with a tiny movement pain would shoot through my entire body. I was too weak to speak too. I didn't have the energy to do anything. I was weak for three months.

Eventually, my eyes got swollen from all the crying. I cried most of the time. It got to the point where my eyes would sting when I blinked or I moved them. When I started crying, my face would get covered in tears. I cried so much that it would get to the point where I no longer had any tears left. I hated crying, but I couldn't hold it in. I felt defeated and weak. It was humiliating when all the scientists and doctors would take a look at me. I cried for three months.

I was not taken back to my little cell house. Instead, I was kept in a room with only a rock solid bed. At least that is what it felt like. It was a dark room with only a bright light in the center. I did not speak to anybody. All I had was myself and no one else. I used to complain about being locked up in a little cell "house", but now I realize even that is a luxury I never appreciated. I was alone for three months.

This is torture. The last time the scientists ever did something like this was last year, but it was only for a month and a half. This is the longest that it has lasted. They didn't tell me directly for how long this lasted. I would overhear the scientists talking when they would bring me into the test room.
"Day 1"
"Day 15"
"Day 27"
"Day 47" and so on.
I counted for three months.

At some points, they would strap me down on an operating table and insert large needles and large tubes all around. It felt like shards of glass were being scraped against my skin and into my insides. I felt it all. I screamed of pain at first, but eventually I lost my ability to make one sound. I suffered for three months.

Oh, how I miss the good old days. Back when I had my mother and father with me and I had nothing to fear. I miss my mother and I miss my father. I never knew there could be such things like this in the world. I miss my home and I miss the sun. The cool chilly breeze in the winter when you opened the door first thing in the morning. I miss the feeling of rain dripping on my skin. I miss the hot sunny heat burning on my face. I miss wearing a t-shirt and some shorts. I miss the spring time when all the flowers bloomed. I miss the moon when it cycled through the phases. I miss the feeling of safety. I miss everything that is not here. I missed for three months.

I was not given any food during these three months. At first I was fed three times a day, then two times a day, then one time a day, until they fed me nothing at all. Not even a little crumb. I starved a couple times, so they kept experimenting on me. All I thought about was food sometimes. The only thing I was ever given was at least glasses of water.

The last two weeks, the experimenting reduced and my body started to finally heal a little. Not completely, but I started feeling better. I stopped starving and so I stopped thinking about food.

I was put on a wheelchair and taken to a room with a table in the center. Computers were all over the wall filled with diagrams, charts, human body information, and things I don't understand.

They wheel me to an operating table. The guards pull me off the wheelchair and lay me on top of the table. Not being careful, I hit my head against the table. Ow. Some girl scientists took over and strapped me down to the table. I wasn't strong enough to try to stop them, so I lay there helpless.