Break ups, Boys, Make ups (8)

Start from the beginning

I'm sitting on the patio humming a song looking at the moon shine in the night sky. I hear the door open and close. I could see someone sit next to me out of the corner of my eye. Then I felt a hand around my waist. I smacked the hand away. "Chloe? babe come on." Alex said. "I can't Alex I'm too sad." I said looking down at my feet. He sighed "I have something you might think is fun." he said smirking and pulled out a Nerf gun. "cool." I said grabbing it and walking inside.

"Awesome shot!" I yelled to Alex. "my turn!" I yelled. "I betcha I can shoot it with my eyes closed." I said. I closed my eyes and shot the gun. I heard a cracking sound. I opened my eyes and saw Austin's family picture shattered on the floor. I gasped and screamed. Austin came running in with a worried look. "Whats wrong?" he asked. I looked at him, then Alex, then the picture, and back to Austin. Austin looked at the picture, gasped, and turned to me with an angry face. "Austin I'm sorry." I said looking at him with sad eyes. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" he yelled. "Im sorry I shot a Nerf gun and-" but I he cut me off. "THAT'S THE ONLY FAMILY PICTURE WITH MY MOM, DAD, AND I IN IT AND YOU JUST RUINED IT!" He yelled. "Im sorry." I said walking towards him. He stepped back and slapped me. "Austin!" Alex yelled. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND GET OUT OF MIAMI! GI BACK TO SAN ANTONIO AN NEVER COME BACK! AND NEVER TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN!" He yelled and pushed me out the door. I sighed and started walking towards the airport. "I'm sorry." I whispered before I boarded my plane for Texas.

5 months later

-----------------

It's been 5 months since of seen or talked to The crew and Austin. Im hanging out with Sarah, Ryland, and Stephen. Ryland's 12 now can you believe it. "I'm outside gurl!" I heard Sarah yell from outside. "Ryland! Stephen! Lets go she's here!" I yelled running for the door. "Coming!" they both yelled. I ran out the door and into her car. "Hey." I said buckling my seat belt. Ryland and Stephen got in the back of the car and we drive off to the beach.

"Hey when's Jake supposed to come back to visit you guys?" she asked putting her sun glasses. "Idk well he is in college." I said touching the ball I'm throwing with Ryland. "OMG!" she squealed. "What?" I said throwing the ball back. "This that Austin and the crew?" she said standing up from her beach chair. "What!" I screamed and they looked my way. I felt a pain hit my head. "Owwww!" I screamed and Ryalnd picked the football up and ran away. I stood up rubbed my bump from the football and ran after him. "Stephen you go that way!" I screamed to him and he nodded. "Sarah go get me some ice cream!" I screamed and she nodded.

Ryland ran super close to Austin, so Stephen went and tackled him. "Gotcha!" He yelled and I laughed and started tickling Ryland. "Stop!" he yelled and I did. "Sarah?" I heard Alex say. "Oh um hey Alex." she said fake smiling. "here's your ice cream." she said handing it to me. "thanks." I said licking it. "Can I have a lick?" Ryland asked. "No get your own!" I said loudly. He stuck his touch out at me and stumped away. "Gosh he still asks like a 5 year old." Stephen said. Sarah and I chuckled. "Who is that kid?" Austin asked. "My brother Ryland." I said but then I covered my mouth. Now he'll know it me. "Ryland?" He asked confused. "Yep." I said.

"Chloe! Chloe!" Ryland said running over crying. "What?" I said hugging him. "Those kids b-beat me up and took my f-football!" He yelled pointing at two really cute teenage boys. I stood up with my blood pumping. I went up to the boys. "Hey! Did you hurt my little brother!" I yelled in their faces. "yeah so? and what's your name?" I said eyeing me up and down. My jaw dropped and I looked back at Sarah. She shrugged. "You think you can talk to me like that?" I said raising my finger. "Wait Chloe these boys are hot we should respect them." she said smiling at one of them. "what!" I yelled and she touched and gave me the death glare. I raised my hands in defense and backed away.

I looked at the guy hi was flirting with me and stuck my tongue out at him. He shrugged. I looked at his friend and he smiled at me and I smiled back. He's way cuter then the other one. "Hey I'm Trevor." he said smiling that gorgeous smile at me. "Hi I'm Chloe." I said smiling back. "Chloe?" I heard Austin say. I looked back and nodded. "Dang Chloe in 5 months you became hot." Zach said. "thanks." I giggled and looked back at Trevor. "Here's my number text me beautiful." he said and walked away.

Austin stared at me the whole time the crew, Sarah, her new boyfriend, and me. "Let me tell you a story about a girl and a boy he fell in love with his best friend and when she's around he feels nothing but joy, she was already broken and it made her blind, but she could believe that love could ever treat her right." I sang walking with a hands in my pockets. "Your still a really good singer." Austin said walking beside me. I didn't answer. "Come on Chloe!" he said stopping me.

"I'm sorry!" he yelled.

"I'm sorry too for ruining your life and for ever being born!" I yelled back with tears streaming down my face.

"Stop saying that shit!" he yelled back.

"Im not gonna stop with this shit Austin, you don't get it. I put my life into saving my family and being your friend. But you just kick me out and tell me to never talk to you again. I'm just gonna listen you next time." I yelled back.

"No I was wrong Chloe, never listen to me." He said grabbing my hand.

"No, Austin, Im done with you." I said jerking away and walking faster.

"No your not I can tell." He said making me stop in my tracks.

"What?" I asked facing him.

"Your not over me yet." he said walking towards me.

He walked closer to me and cupped my face. "Your still in love with me." he said before kissing my lips. There was a spark like never before.