(22)

CHLOE POV.

Austin's playing Noah on the couch. "So Sarah how's life?" Alex asked her. "Great." she said. Jake, Andrew, and Paul walked into the kitchen. "Chloe, why didn't you tell me pizza was here?" Jake asked. "I did but you 3 were playing COD." I said grabbing another slice. "I beat them so bad." Andrew smiled. "Shut up." Jake said. "You know for a couple of 19 year olds your all immature." I said walking back over to the couch. Andrew sat next to me. "I know right they're just so immature." he smiled. I smacked his arm. He laughed.

Austin came and sat next to me. He put his arm around my shoulder. "How was Magcon?" he asked. "Fine." I said. "That's good." he said. I started to hear barking. I groaned and walked over to the window. I opened it. "Harvey! Shut up!" I yelled. He stopped barking. "Sorry!" Mark yelled. Mark is my new neighbor. He's 15. "It's fine." I laughed.

"Who's that?" Austin asked. "That's Mark our neighbor." I said. "Well, you stay away because he's not bad looking." Austin said examining him. "He's 15, Austin." I said. "So?" he asked. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Wanna go get McDonalds?" I asked. He nodded. "Ok take my car and go get it." I said. He smiled. "Anything for you." he said. I watched him pull out of the drive way. "Let's go and prank Austin." I smirked at Alex. "This is why your my best friend!" he said. "Ok, so I'm thinking about making sexual noises and making Austin think I'm have sex with someone else." I said.

"That's horrible! But I like it!" Robert smiled. "Zach look out for Austin, Sarah secretly record it, Robert and the rest hide except Andrew." I said. We all ran upstairs. Me and Andrew went in the room. We got on the bed. "He's coming!" I heard Zach yell. I smiled. Andrew and I started jumping on the bed and moaning.

AUSTIN POV.

"Hey Zach, where's Chloe?" I asked. "Upstairs with Andrew." he said taking the McDonalds from my hand and walking into the kitchen. I walked upstairs but stopped when I heard moaning and the bed shaking. I pressed my ear up to the door. It's sounds like Chloe and Andrew.

I'm pissed! I opened the door. "GET OFF MY GIRL!" I yelled. I saw Chloe and Andrew laughing on the floor. "Gotcha!" Sarah yelled coming out of the closet with a video camera. "What?" I asked. "We pranked you, man." Robert said patting my back. I'm still pissed. "Why? You scared the shit out of me!" I said. "It was a joke." Chloe said. "Not to me." I said walking down stairs. I grabbed my BigMac and took a bite. "Yay! BigMac!" she said. I took it from her and handed her a salad. "You don't need a BigMac." I said pushing the salad closer to her. Her jaw dropped.

She looked at her stomach, then looked at me again. I shrugged.

CHLOE POV.

Did he really just call me fat? I took the salad and dumped it down his back. I grabbed my keys and phone. "Where are you going?" Alex asked. "To the fucking Gym." I said slamming the door behind me. I got in the car and started it. "Chloe!" Sarah yelled as I pulled away. I ran over a trash can and ran a stop sign.

SARAH POV.

I walked outside. "Chloe!" I yelled as she pulled away. She ran over a trash can and ran a stop sign. She almost got hit by another car. I walked into the house. "What the hell?" I asked Austin. "She almost got hit by a car." I added. He shrugged. "Oh ok so you don't care if she dies?" he looked at me. "You guys can't get married, have kids, can't have grand kids." I added. "Of course, I care I'm just mad." he said. "So you call her fat!" I said. "Im sorry." he said. "Don't apologize to me, apologize to her if she ever comes back." I said.

"YOU JUST GOT BACK! SHE WAS SO HAPPY AND NOW HER OWN BOYFRIEND CALLED HER FAT! WHAT GREAT FRIENDS YOU ARE!" I yelled sitting on the couch.

CHLOE POV.

I need someone to talk too, so why not Michele. I pulled into Austin's drive way. Lucky enough is mom was outside watering the plants. "Chloe?" she asked. "Hey, Michele do you think I could just talk to you for a second." I asked. "Anything for you." she smiled. She opened the opened the door for me and we sat on the couch. "Would you like some tea?" she asked. "Oh, no thank you." I said. "What's on your mind?" she asked patting my thigh.

"Austin and I are fighting-"

"But he just got back."

"I know, but I pulled a prank on him and he called me fat and everything." I said. "What, my Austin?" she asked. I nodded. "This doesn't sound like him." she added. "I know, and I don't know what to do." I said. "Well, I'll talk to him for you." She said. "Thanks Mama." I said hugging her. We sat watched a soap for a while until Austin walked in. I turned around. "That's my que, I should be going now." I said standing up.

I grabbed my purse. "I'll call you later babe." he said. I just walked away. I heard him shy before he shut the door.

AUSTIN POV.

"Austin. Sit." my mom said. I sat next to her. "Chloe told me that you and her are fighting." she started. I nodded. "Because you called her fat." she finished. "Well not really." I said. She looked at me weird. "I got her a BigMac and then told her she didn't need it and gave her a salad." I said. My mom gasped. "Austin...That doesn't sound like you." she said. "I know it wasn't me, she just made me mad." I said running my fingers through my hair.

"Austin, you should go apologize." She said. "I will." I said. "Now." she gave me a serious look. "Ok, I'm going." I said getting up and walking to the door. "Love you, Austin." my mom said. "Love you too, Mom." I said shutting the door.

CHLOE POV.

I walked into my house and walked straight up to my room. Sarah and the rest of the crew left already. "It's just me and you!" Jake yelled. "Where's Dad?" I asked. "He's at the bar." he answered. I nodded. I closed my door and collapsed on my bed. I sighed. I closed my eyes.

Someone knocked on my window. I screamed and looked at the window. "Austin? What the hell?" I asked opening it. He climbed into my room. He kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I was just mad." he said. "I understand and I'm sorry too." I hugged him. He hugged back.

"Wanna spend the night?" I asked. "Don't you have school in the morning?" he asked. I nodded. He shrugged. I smiled and sat on the bed. He kissed my cheek. I looked at him and smiled. He kissed my lips. "I'll stay." he said. I hugged him and it turned into cuddling.

We turned The Notebook on. I cried at the end so Austin kissed my forehead and said that's going to be us. I felt Austin's head fall on mine. I smiled as sleep took over me.

-------------------------

Sorry it's short! I have writers block. I'll write a story and upload it as fast as I can! love you guys.

- C💕