Really? (4)

AUSTIN POV.

-----------------

Alex accidentally punched Chloe in the head. "OMG! Chloe I'm so so sorry." Alex said trying to help her. She fell to the ground. "Alex call 911." I said. He grabbed the phone started dialing the number. They arrived and took her to the hospital.

"Um Winters?" I asked the lady. "oh yes your Mahone and Constancio right?" she asked. "yes." Alex said. "ok she's in room 606." she said pointing to the elevator. "thanks." I said running to the elevator. We reached the 6th floor and ran to her room. We saw a guy sitting outside of her room crying. "Jake?" I asked. he looked up. "Oh my god thanks for coming she's not awake yet." he said sniffling. I've never seen Jake cry ever. "Can I see her?" I asked. He nodded and Alex tried to comfort him.

I walked in and saw her sleeping. Her head is wrapped with cloth and she had that needle thing in her arm. I walked over other and lied down next to her. I just watched her sleep for awhile. "Hey Chloe it's Austin I'm sorry about what happened to you. It was accident. I remember when we were younger and your dad just died and you wouldn't talk to anyone except me and Sarah. And that time when we went to the beach and my trunks fell down." I started crying. "Im sorry I'm crying but I want you to know I love you as a best friend and more than a friend. Please wake up for Me, Alex, Sarah, the crew, your mom, Ryland, and especially Jake. He's out in the hall crying. Please wake up, I love you." I said crying.

I kissed her forehead and started waking for the door. I grabbed the doorknob. "Austin?" I heard. I turned around and saw Chloe sitting up looking at me. "Chloe!" I yelled and hugged her. "Chloe?" Jake said at the door. He saw her awake. "Chloe!" he said hugging her. We talking for awhile then Alex walked in. He was crying.

"Alex? Whats wrong?" Chloe said. "It's my fault our in here I'm so sorry." he sitting on the floor. "No it's not." She said. He nodded. "Can you guys leave us alone for a while?" She asked and we nodded and walked out.

CHLOE POV.

----------------

"Can you guys leave us alone for a while?" I asked and they nodded and walked out. I got up and started walking towards Alex. "No sit down." he said. I didn't listen, I just sat down by him. "No your hurt for no reason." I said. "But it's my fault your in here." he said. "No I was just stupid." I said. He looked at me and I looked at him with a silly face. He chuckled. I giggled. "So where's Sarah?" I asked. "She's on vacation." he said getting up. He helped me up and helped me to my bed. "Thank Alex." I said kissing his cheek. He waved and left.

At home

----------

I was in the hospital for 2 weeks. It was terrible but did I tell you Austin and I are dating. Yeah he asked me the day I got out. He's so sweet. "Hey babe." Austin said pecking my cheek. "Hey sexy." I said. "Sexy? Oh I see how it's going." he said touching my butt. "Austin!" I squealed. "What?" he said smirking. I just shook my head and sat on the couch. He followed me and sat next to me. He started kissing my neck then he hit my sweet spot. "Austin." I moaned. He stopped and smirked at me. He just teased me. I went upstairs and got my bathing suit. I came back downstairs and he looked at me. His eyes got wide and he followed me outside. "Damn!" He grabbing my waist. I pulled him closer and our lips brushed each other. I smiled bad pushed him in the water and ran back inside.

I was laughed so hard at him. I locked the front door, patio door, and all the windows. "Come on Chloe I'm cold." He with a puppy dog face. "Sorry but you know what happens when you tease me." I said shrugging. "Come on babe." he said pounding on the door but I ignored it. I sat down and watched The Vow.

After the movie

-------------------

I was crying so I went and opened the door for Austin. "Finally what's wrong." he said hugging me. "How could she not remember Channing Tatum?" I said. "The Vow?" he asked. I nodded. He groaned and walked in the house. Now he's mad. I walked in and found him sitting on the couch. "Austin?" I said. I sat next to him. I looked at him he just kept his eyes on the tv. I kissed his cheek and he just got up and left. I didn't bother to follow him.

It's been 4 hours and he hasn't came up or talked to me. I called Robert and he's on his way. I decided to sleep on the couch. Robert came in and sat next to me. "So what did you need?" he asked. "I need someone to idle with." I said looking down at my feet. "Austin and I are fighting." I finished. "Oh ok I'll cuddle with you." he said smiling. He lied down and I lied down in front of him. He wrapped his arms around me. I fell asleep.

I woke up yelling. I got up and walked towards the yelling. it's coming from Austin's room. I opened the door and saw Robert yelling at Austin and a girl laying in his bed just shocked at what was going on. Robert punched Austin. "Robert!" I yelled helping Austin up. "Don't help him." He said. "What! Why?" I asked him.

"Ask Austin." Robert said. I looked at Austin with a confused look. "How could you do that to her Austin?" Robert said. I looked at Robert then Austin. I looked at Austin's face it read sorrow and regret. I looked at him then the girl. He cheated on me? I looked at Robert and he nodded. I started crying and ran out the house. "Chloe! Baby please!" Austin said running after me. I turned around and my eyes met his. "How could you?" I asked. "Baby I don't know you made me mad." He said. "How?" I asked. "You made me feel like the movie was more important than me and then I wake up at 2 in the morning and found you cuddled up on the couch with Robert." He did running his fingers through his hair. He's half naked.

He's shirtless, has no shoes on, and some basketball shorts. "Ughhhh!" I yelled and started walking in circles. "So your blaming this on me?" I asked him. "Well yeah." he said. "Well then maybe we should break up!" I yelled. "Maybe we should." he yelled. "Fine, then were done?" I asked him. "I guess." he said. I hugged him one last time and walked towards my house. I got to my room and slammed the door and locked it.

I just cried and cried and cried. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I looked at myself in the mirror, I look terrible. I found my razor. "1 cut for the bullies, 1 cut for Austin, 1 cut for loving Austin, 1 cut for losing Austin, and 1 cut for being me." I said as I slit my wrist. It hurt so bad but felt so good. I wished it off and changed into my pajamas.

I grabbed my guitar and started singing. "All I knew this morning when I woke is I know something now know something now, I didn't before, and all I've seen some 18 hours ago is green eyes, freckles in your smile in the back of my mind making me feel right." I kept singing and singing until my mom told me to go to bed. Then I realized I have school tomorrow with the crew, Sarah, and Amber.