Letters from the past

Liam's POV

Million's of horrific thoughts, raced through my mind.The letter was horrible...but sadly I couldn't stop reading it, over and over again...

Hello, Mr Payne.

I'm sure you're Wondering, who I am. My name is Cassandra D'vin.
I am the Aunt, of the little girl, Mia. Whom you've adopted. And I'd wanted to Discuss, things with you. I own a home in France, And I'd like to Arrange something, So I can meet My Niece. And Maybe you'll Consider, letting her Come stay with me. I'd highly Appreciate it,all i want is her Happiness.
So she can Grow up, with a proper normal Family. And have a normal Proper childhood a young girl Should have.
Mr. Payne, I'd like you to deeply consider the thought of it, if you'd like ring me at ***-***-*** we can talk for now,
now until then.

Sincerely yours. D'vin.

What could she mean, by ' normal ' family? I mean, sure Me and Sophia aren't married, and I live with the four most idiotic People on this earth. But I thought a proper ' family ' was having people, who love each other unconditionally?, and that's Exactly what Me the lads the girls, Are...in some way.

Sighing, I slipped the paper back into the envelope. And set it aside,no use staring at it all day I thought to myself.

Today, was supposed to be a day of relaxation before we fly to America tomorrow. But when someone slipped this under my hotel room door. The relaxation part disappeared.
I had made sure mia was with one of the lads, before locking myself in the bedroom to read the letter.

I didn't want Mia to see me so concerned, so I had sent her to have some time with Perrie and zayn.

It alarmed Me when I heard Screaming,coming from Zayns hotel room. As I walked near it.

"What the Hell is going on in there?" I thought to myself, I leave my kid with him and pezz for ten minutes, to read this Letter, and they're Screaming already.

***

"What's going on in here?" I questioned, walking through the door, with my eyes shut you never know what they could be doing.

"Mate, your Daughter, is deathly Afraid of dogs" Zayn mused.

"What Are you talking about?" I questioned, that made no sense at all. I probably sounded insane, since I wasn't really listening, all I could think of was the letter.

"Pezz, has a couple of her dogs here, and Mia is afraid of him. "

"Where is she now?" I asked sighing, I should have thought more about this. I didn't really think to ask her about dogs. I guess I more of assumed she'd like them, or that Perrie would leave them else where.

"She's in the bathroom, she hasn't come out since you left, and she saw pezz's dogs"

"Alright, I'll go get her. Since you've failed to do so" I said sighing.

"Sorry mate," he apologized, with a grin.

"But what was so urgent that you had to bring her over?" He whispered.

"Read this, then bring it to lou and have him bring it to whoevers next to his room, I'm gonna go get mia" I said walking off.

I saw perrie first, she ran towards me, and started rambling on.

"Li, I am sooooooooooooo sorry, I hadn't known she was afraid of dogs. Oh lord! I probably scared her for life! She'll never forget, she'll think about it all the time, fail school never get into a college, fail at life! And it's all my fault!She's in the bathroom she hasn't come out, I hope I hadn't traumatized her, she hasn't spoken since she met the dogs, I am sooooooooo sorry li. If I ha-

"Pezz, it's fine really. Non of us knew. " I said cutting her off, she was close to tears. I gave her a reassuring look, and she nodded and left. Probably to find zayn.

"Well, she's a bit dramatic " I laughed. Even though I was standing in the hallway by myself.

***

"Babe, it's okay,"

"Dogies are really nice. Especially pezz's dogies. They won't hurt you" I said for about the millionth time. I got her to come out. But she won't say anything, all I got from her was "dogs. Mean. ''

"Mia, babe they're very nice. Can you please say something?, so we don't give auntie Perrie a heart attack ?"
Still nothing.
"Why don't we, go see Niall?" I suggested. Anything to get her mind off the dogs.
She just mumbled something I couldn't make out, I just took that for a yes. And stood up, placing her on my hip.

"So, did you have fun with zayn and perrie?" Dumb question. She just turned o me. And gave me the "really?" Look. Which she learned, after I left her alone with lou for a few hours.

The minuet, I knocked on Nialls door. He opened it, let me and mia in.
I set her on the ground. And he hugged her, as if she was about to disappear.

"Mate, she's still her. And she isn't going anywhere "

"I know, it's just, I read the L-e-t-t-e-r"

"What letter?" Mia asked, I'm not sure what surprised me more, tha fact she spoke up like that. Or the fact she can spell.
Niall had the same expression on his face as I did.

Then he mouthed to me. "She can spell?"

"I guess so?" I mouthed back.
Mia was still looking at me, with a curious look on her face.

"Nothing about a letter, Nialls really bad at spelling, so uh, I was testing him"

"Ohhh"  she said in awe, while niall glared at me, I just rolled my eyes at him.
At least she bought it. I mouthed to him, while he he shrugged, and nodded.

After a bit of tv, mia ended up falling asleep.
So while, I was setting her down in the bedroom. Niall called all the lads over.

***

"What are we gonna do about this?" Was the big question, non of us knew. How do you deal with your adopted daughters auntie who wants to come take her away to live with her?.

"Maybe, if you call her aunt. You can work something out?" Harry suggested.

"I dunno Haz, her aunt seemed pretty straight forward in the letter, I doubt she'd want her niece living with five men anyway "

Not that I doubt that we could give her a proper childhood, I mean I think we've done a pretty good job so far, she's alive, and happy. Has definitely come a long way since when we adopted her.

She's more open, and less quite. Seems happier, I know sophia couldn't be happier. She loves Mia as much a mother would her own child. All the lads girl friends love her to pieces.

The fans haven't said much  about the site yet, which I'm not sure is a good thing, or a bad thing.

"Well, we'll just fight whatever she throws at us, right lads?" Lou said.

"Right, we will"
Let's hope, she doesn't throw much at us. I'm nowhere near ready for some court battle.

But either way, we'll get through it.

Together.

Hey, I know it's been Forever since I updated. Believe me chocolategurl777 made sure I knew.

I hope you liked this, and I will continue this...maybe

Does anyone actually still read this?

Favorite moment?
And who's Pov do you want next

Vote and comment
Luv ya bye❤️💋