Part one

Mia's pov
"You Useless Bitch!" He Hissed 
"I-m I-m sorry" I whispered
"YOU BETTER BE SORRY. FOR WHAT YOU DID!" He Yelled
"I-SHUT THE F*** up!" I just lowered my head. And let the tears drop down my face. And Just let the impact of his Fist Add yet Another Mark on my body.
"Mia. Babe Wake up for me Please!" Daddy Begged. I faintly heard him though. I was Still Lost in my Thoughts.
"Mia you okay?" He asked with concern.
"Um.. Yeah...I'm fine" I whispered. I happened to glance at his clock he had oh the bedside table. Red 6:00am... Yes I can tell time. It was really early though. Great Now I'm gonna get beaten or something for waking daddy up.
"Are you sure?" He questioned. I shook my head.
"Alright. Well it is Very early So Why Don't you Try to Go back to sleep?"
"O-okay..."

Liam's Pov
I glanced at the clock again. And decided it was Time to get up. Maybe I'll make breakfast this morning. So then Harry won't have to.
I Slowly Got out of bed. Which I  did it without making any Noise.
And walked down the hall. It Didn't sound like Anyone was Awake.
I Walked into the kitchen Turned on the lights.
Then I Heard a weird Noise.
A shadowy figure came up to me. I would Yell But... I can't?.
But when the figure came closer. I was met with.

"What are you Doing?" We asked at the same time.

"I Asked you first "

"I Came Down To  Make breakfast " we both answered.

"But that's my thing" harry whined.

"Fine. you Can Make breakfast " I said and put my hands up in defeat. Hey If he Wants to Make breakfast. Then He can. I won't argue about that. That's one less thing that I Have to do.

"No Wait. Why Are you really Up this early?" He questioned seriously.

"Mia woke up. I'm Pretty sure she had a Nightmare but she wouldn't say. So instead of pushing it. I advised her to Back to sleep. And instead of staying awake in Bed. I Decided to Get up and Make breakfast. Then this happened " I explained.

"Oh. So If she Had. A Nightmare. Why Did you advise her to Back to sleep?" He questioned

"I Don't know. But it was Better then Her getting up at 6:00am."

"Far enough. So What are our plans for today?"

"Well. We Have a photo shoot  in a few hours. And then I was Thinking we Could take Mia to the Beach. Sophia says she'd come over to help with that"

"Oh Cool. Yeah. Taylor is coming over soon and Lou mentioned el was coming over as well and I'm pretty sure Perrie is coming "

"awesome " I replied not really listening. I was to busy spaced out thinking about Mia.

"Are you ever listening?" He questioned annoyed.

"Um. No" I said while running upstairs. I ran into What I thought was my room.

"Liam? Why Are you In my Room?" Niall asked barely awake.

"Sorry mate, I thought this was my room" I apologized even though I doubt he'll remember.

"It's fine.. Are the others awake?"

"No.Just Harry. He's make- IM UP!" He yelled and ran out of the room.

Such a strange lad. I thought to myself.

"Well might as well wake the others" I mumbled even though I was talking to myself.

I got louis up with ease.

"Can you go wake Mia?"

"Yeah no problem"

"Thanks mate " I called to him even though he was already at the end of the hall.

I Decided Not to even try to wake Zayn up. I Already knew I would fail at that.
So instead. I just went down stairs. And sat at the table.
Niall however. Was At the stove begging from harry...he's worse then a dog.