"Yes, your boss, Agent Hotchner, informed me about your headaches, and we looked at your CT and MRI scans from your last visit, doctor, there's nothing wrong," Dr. Grey explained.

"There's got to be something. What about an EEG?"

"We could, but it is an expensive test, and not typically used for loss of conscious. Not to mention headaches, Dr. Reid,"

"Please, I need to know what is causing these headaches,"

"Okay, sir, let me get the head of neuro. He will need to sign off on this," Dr. Grey walked out of the room.

Soon later, an attractive dark brown haired man appeared through the door of Reid's room, Dr. Grey was behind him.

The man stopped at the foot of Reid's bed and said, "Hi, Spencer Reid, I'm Dr. Shepherd. I will be assessing your EEG?"

"Hello and yes, doctor," Reid answered.

"Alright," Dr. Shepherd said as he closed the case file, "Are you experiencing a headache right now, Mr. Reid?"

"Yes, doctor,"

"Okay, then. Dr Grey here will prep you. It will be in a few hours,"

As Dr. Shepherd scribbled something on the chart, Reid said, "Thank you for doing this."

Dr. Shepherd smiled, and then walked out of the room.

Reid saw Hotch through the window.

"Reid, I came as soon as I could. How are you feeling?" Hotch rushed to Reid's side. He was tempted to kiss him right then and there, but soon Morgan and Greenaway stepped inside the room.

"I didn't want the entire team to know, Hotch," Reid complained. He reached for Hotch's hand which was on the bed. He stared into Hotch's dark brown eyes.

Hotch took Reid's hand, holding it with a firm grip and said, "Morgan and Greenaway are with me."

Morgan waved, "You scared us, Pretty Boy." Morgan walked to the opposite side of the bed, and hugged Reid.

Reid hugged him back. "Hey, I'm fine," Reid reassured both him and Elle.

Hotch wanted that. He wanted to hug Spencer in his arms, but right now he was his boss, his superior. He couldn't, and he was sitting there jealous watching Morgan hug him. He knew Morgan only cared for him and was his friend.

Dr. Grey came in. Reid started to sit up.

"Guys, this is Dr. Grey. She'll be getting me ready for an EEG," Reid said.

"What?!" Hotch and Morgan said simultaneously.

"It's a test that records the wave patterns in the brain, and —,"

"We know, Reid. Boy, you're way over your head now. You fainted because of the temperature outside plus the AC not working in that building," Morgan explained.

"Reid, you didn't have anything to eat or drink I imagine," Greenaway added, "There's no need for an EEG."

"You don't understand, I do. I'm getting one. Dr. Grey, please prep me,"

Just then, Morgan got a phone called, and sighed, "Look man, I don't see why you're doing this, but we got to get back now."

Elle and Morgan started to head out. Elle said, "Hotch, you coming?"

"Go ahead, I'll meet you guys out front," Hotch answered. "Excuse us for a second, Dr. Grey?" The lady nodded and left the room. He turned back to face Reid, "I wish I could stay with you, Reid."

"So do I," Reid whispered. He didn't admit it, but he was scared.

"I will come back when I can, okay?"
Hotch leaned forward, and kissed Reid's mouth. He felt Reid's lips curl into a smile.

Spencer parted his lips, kissing Aaron back, long. The kiss was heated. He knew he had to make it count knowing Hotch would have to leave.

"I'm gonna miss this," Hotch's forehead was touching Reid's.

"Me too. Kiss me again," Reid whispered under his breath looking down at Hotch's lips. Hotch brought his hands up to Reid's face kissed him again, desperately harder and longer.

Hotch broke the kiss with a sigh of content, "I'll be back later, Spencer."

"Okay, Hotch,"

"It's Aaron," Hotch said with a grin as he exited the room.

"Okay, Aaron," Reid said to himself smiling.

---- please comment any feedback/suggestions. Thanks! :)
And I apologize if there is any wrong medical information, I am not an expert.