Emotions ✖️ Secrets

Start from the beginning

"If you don't wake up now... Then I might have play with you while you sleep~" he whispers.

I then shot up, faster then a fire cracker as I look at him with wide eyes and my mouth hanging open. He then fluffs up his pillow sits back with his hands resting behind his head and smirks at me.

I relax a little bit since he's only joking but... I kinda feel like he would be the type to do stuff like that while I sleep...

I sigh, "I'm wide awake now... Happy?" I lift my eyebrows at him.

"pretty much" he nods with a side smile.

I sigh again, "okay... What did you wanna do...?" I cross my legs stick a pillow on my lap to rest my elbows.

"Umm" he starts, checks the time on his phone and continues, " I kinda wanna... kiss you right now..." He looks away and blushes.

kiss me?

"You... Want to... Kiss me...?" I feel my cheeks starting to heat up but I still keep my eyes on his, never wavering, not even for a second.

As soon as Killua's eyes meet mine, we both blush like crazy and we gaze into each other's eyes.

Killua's P.O.V

I finally meet Gons eyes, I can see how badly he's blushing, but I'm probably twice as bad.

Wow...

The sexual tension in the air is as thick as the amount of chocolate spread that I use on my toast normally... And that's thick I tell ya that.

I couldn't handle this tension that was building between us any longer so I grab Gons wrist, spin him around and pin him down.

"Ki-"

Lowering my self, I swiftly close the gap between us. Making sure that our kiss is long and sensational.

As I pull away, I glance at Gon underneath me who is pretty shocked and flustered by the looks of it.

He's Soo cute~

I let my lust get the best of me when I strip away his top and slide my hands up his perfectly shaped six pack and back down to his waist line, making him moan a little.

This is going to be fun~

A/N: I think you can kinda guess what happened next ;P

~Timeskip~

Killuas P.O.V

My eyes flutter open as I awake to the sound of the shower coming on.

What time is it?

I reach for my phone and flip it round. It blinks: 6am... I flop back down and groan into my pillow as I lay on my chest for a moment.

Why is he having a shower at this time the morning?

I feel my eyes starting to droop shut, so I let them and before I knew it, I fell back to sleep.