DonDonDonDonDonDon

Ketsuka was alone again, sitting in her room as her mother and father argued in the other room.

She was completely helpless against them; she had no power against Quirks much stronger than hers.

"Onii-chan...come home quickly," she begged, digging her face into her knees. "Someone...anyone...I don't want to be here all alone..."

"Don't worry," Shouto said to her infant form. "I'll get you back to your elder brother."

"Shouto was nice to me," she whispered, closing her eyes. "Would everyone else be, too?" She thought about it for a moment before shaking her head. "I only kill people, I don't deserve anything..."

"Hey, Bakugou, how's your sis?" Eijirou asked, turning to his 'buddy.'

"Non a' yer business, fuck off," Katsuki grumbled, obviously tired.

Katsuki burst into Ketsuka's room, and saw her writhing around, crying. "KETSUKA!" He ran over to her and quickly sat her up, wrapping his arms around her.

Tears ran down his bare arm and back, making him flinch, but he closed his eyes, whispering things in his sister's ear.

She slowly calmed down, shrinking. Katsuki sighed, picking up the now-10-year-old and carrying her to his room, where once again, he hugged her to his chest and they slept the night through.

"Like we always do..." Katsuki grumbled, not realizing he said that out loud. Eijirou was confused by this, before shrugging and minding his own business.

'Probably has something to do with why he's so tired.'

Shouto sat in his seat, glancing at the elder Bakugou now and then before concluding that Ketsuka had something to do with it.

His shoulder was a bit shiny, showing that it was damp, there were bags under his eyes, and guessing from the awkward movements he was making, his muscles were sore from sleeping in an unusual position.

'Comforting Ketsuka,' he concluded. Before he could further dig his head into the clouds, Shouta walked into the room.

And thus began their school day.

"HEY, BRAT! GET OUT HERE!" Her mother's voice boomed, and Ketsuka scurried out of her room and to her mother's side. "Play a chess match against your master, it's to decide who wins this argument."

Ketsuka shakily nodded, sitting down across from her father and the chess board. "Yes, Mistress."

After the Sports Festival was announced, Shouto expected Katsuki to be 'all pumped up,' but the blond wasn't - simply sulking in his little, narrow-minded world.

Shouto frowned, before turning back to his book as he left the school campus, ready to head home. "U-Um...Todoroki-kun?"

The dual-hair-toned boy looked up from his page, eyes meeting with those of Izuku. "Midoriya-san," he acknowledged. "Do you need something?"

"I-I was wondering...what happened when you ended up taking care of K-Kecchan?" Izuku asked, before hastily correcting himself, "I-I mean Ketsuka!"

Shouto mulled over the question for a moment before saying, "Nothing of interest." He left it at that, going back to reading his book and continuing on his way.

"W-What is that supposed to mean?" Izuku called, but the fire and ice user either didn't hear, or didn't care, since he simply turned the page of his book and kept reading.

"You stupid bitch!" Ketsuka's father slapped her across the face. "I am your father! You will obey me! Not your mother!"

"Asshole! I'm her mother! Of course she'll do as I say and not you!" Her mother shouted back. "I have to dump her face in the water or Katsuki dearest will find out."

"Go do that," Ketsuka's mother grumbled, walking off. His wife hummed in satisfaction, before harshly pulling the ash blonde 10-year-old to the kitchen. She filled the sink with ice cold water and forced Ketsuka's face into it.

She didn't thrash.

She didn't protest.

What was there to say?

They would just make it worse if she fought back.

It wasn't worth it, was what she had concluded a long time ago. They would just continue to beat her, abuse her...

She didn't want any of this. Was it really her choice as of what Quirk she got? If it was her choice, she would have chosen something cool like her brother's, where she could beat a lot of Villains and make a happy life for herself and her elder brother.

But no, she had to get a Quirk that placed her below everyone, low enough for them to laugh and hate her.

Low enough for people to believe the rumors surrounding her.

That rumor that she was a cause of death.

That rumor that she was really an old witch in disguise.

That rumor that she was a coward that hid behind her brother, and used him to protect her.

That memory, that Izuku had left her, saying that she didn't understand him.

That memory, that Katsuki beat him, saying that he had betrayed her.

That memory.

That moment.

That moment, she didn't want to live.

-------------------------

Okay, so first off I'm going to say that I'm impressed with how many votes this story got. I'm very thankful, and I'm glad so many of you seem to be enjoying the story.

This is what I want to ask.

Some of you (probably most of you) don't follow me, so you won't know that I posted the question, should I include shippings? I know this question may or may not cause a lot of controversy (or what ever word it is), but I'm just curious what you guys might want in here, and if you might want me to make this a Ketsuka X ???, in which ??? would be the character that gets the most votes.

This doesn't have to be a romance story, I'm just curious if you guys might like the idea or not, and I hope someone actually bothered to read this note through. If you did, thanks.

Anyways, another thing I'm going to say, is that some of Ketsuka's aging process and such will be explained in a small chapter that should come soon after this one.

Thanks,

King of Trash