DonDonDonDon

Shouto sighed, landing on his feet, being sure that Ketsuka was secure in his arms. She was still trembling, afraid.

" 'Ere they are!"

The heterochromatic boy looked up, to see a group of Villains. Without a second glance, held up his arm, his palm facing them and the entire area began to freeze over. The left side of his body began to freeze as well, large chunks of ice forming. Shouto hefted the small girl into his right arm, so she would stay warm from the small amount of extra heat he was emitting for her.

"What th' 'ell!" It exclaimed, trying to break the ice, only to be frozen as well.

"Don't you have any mercy for children?" Shouto asked monotonously, glancing down at Ketsuka and seeing her calming down. "Pull yourselves together, you're grown-ups, aren't you?"

"C-Cold," Ketsuka whimpered, and Shouto frowned. He warmed up his right side a bit more and the small girl seemed a bit happier, beginning to fall asleep. Thinking for a moment, he held up his arm and swept it, ice building according to his will.

"Scattering us and trying to kill us...sorry to say, it looks to me like you're just a bunch of mooks who don't know how to use their Quirks."

"That little shit..! After I thaw, I'll kick his ass!"

Shouto began setting up theories and guesses in his mind, before sitting down, cradling the now-sleeping child in his arms. "At this rate, you'll all slowly die by necrosis. What's the basis of your plan to kill All Might?"

"That was quick," Eijirou commented, before noticing that Katsuki was frowning, seeming to panic. "Dude, don't worry. Your sis is bound to be with someone else. You said so, right?"

Katsuki grumbled something under his breath, before Eijirou sighed. "C'mon, we gotta go save the others. We got warped here, that means the others are still in U.S.J. as well! We rushed ahead to attack, so Number 13 was forced to play rear guard. If he had been able to suck up that black mist, things wouldn't have turned up like this! As men, we need to take up responsibility--"

"If you wanna go, go by yourself. I just wanna kick that warp gate motherfucker's ass."

"HAAAH?! I get that you wanna get payback an' all, but that guy's immune to physical attacks!"

"He's the one that let's them get wherever the fuck they want, there's gotta be a way to counter him." Without turning around, he set an explosion off in the face of a Villain who was attacking him from behind. "You know, if he hired these weak shits to attack us, it's gotta be fine."

"That's why your so calm? Wow, dude..." Eijirou seemed a little stumped before Katsuki flipped him off, screaming that he was always calm. "Ahh, there's the reaction I was expecting."

"Fuck off, I'll see you later."

"Hey, wait a minute! I believe in my buds, and you're startin' ta sound real manly, Bakugou! I'm followin' you!"

Shouto began the walk towards the sound of battles and explosions, Ketsuka still in his arms. He knew her Quirk, he could tell from the hair color changing, and slight changes in her face. 'When will she go back to her actual age?' He wondered, before reaching the scene.

Just in time to see Izuku charge towards the void-like man. "AAALLLL MMIIIGGGHHHHHTTT!"

Before he could make it, Katsuki shot forth. "OUTTA THE FUCKIN' WAY DEKU!" He set off an explosion, and forced the metal brace on the side of the void man's neck, into the ground.

Shouto, taking the opportunity to make a move, froze the bird-like monster where he stood. "I heard about your bastards' plan. About each of your roles, in your scheme to kill All Might."

Eijirou shot at the leader, a skinny man with hands supporting him, but the Villain dodged. "Damn!"

"Not funny business outta you, you piece of shit shadow mobling!" Katsuki smirked, before spotting Ketsuka in Shouto's arms. He seemed angry for a moment, before nodding gratefully to Shouto, who nodded in return before saying:

"The Symbol of Peace will not go down so easy."

All Might, who had his sides pierced by the bird monster's claws, looked in awe at the frozen landscape. "A freeze attack!" All Might quickly freed himself from the monster's grasp, and stood beside his students.

"You pinned down our ride. This is bad," the leader said, his voice cracky.

"Heh, like I thought, this shit was never that sharp! That part o' yer body you use to get all misty and warpy just got sealed, motherfucker! You gonna tell me you don't use that warping shit to hideyour true body?! Huh?! If that mist was your true form and you had no solid body, then why would you call any attack 'dangerous,' huh?!" The metal brace struggled, but Katsuki kept it where it was. "Don't you move, dipshit! If you so much as twitch, I'll load you with a nice little explosion, got it?!"

"That ain't a Heroic line there, buddy," Eijirou pointed out.

"Well...we're in quite the bind now. Man, I have to hand it to the kids these days...at this rate we'll be a laughingstock. Noumu, go finish the explosion kid over there. We're rescuing our ride."

The bird monster stood, his frozen parts falling off.

"What the--"

Suddenly, muscles and skin popped out of the wounds, instantly healing him. He shot forward, and he and All Might exchanged a few blows.

All the students watched the fight in awe.

For a split second, the hero hesitated.

In that split second, Noumu, went in for the strike.

No.

This couldn't happen again.

She couldn't let it happen.

She couldn't let people be hurt.

"NOOOOOOO!!" Ketsuka screamed, suddenly glowing. Her form quickly grew into that of a 14-year-old, and she slammed her foot into the ground, propelling herself forward. Clenching her fist, she drew it back and slammed it into the monster's side, sending him flying through the glass dome of the U.S.J.. "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE EVERYONE ALONE!" She took out one of her guns, her hands shaking and shot at the hole in the wall, hoping on what odds that they would hit the terrible creature that had tried to hurt her brother.

Tried to hurt her friends.

Tried to hurt All Might.

No.

Nononononono.

That creature couldn't kill her brother, she would always protect him from everything, from everyone because he was her brother, not anyone els--

"Ketsuka."

She flinched at the sound of her name, her hair turning to its original straight, ash blonde. Ketsuka slowly turned too her brother, who was staring at her.

With those eyes.

The eyes that said she was disgusting, hateful, not wo--

"Calm down," he whispered, suddenly hugging her and stroking her hair. "It's okay, Ketsuka, it's okay..." He cooed softly, staring at the ground.

In that moment, he decided.

That moment, he knew.

He knew that he couldn't protect her like he used to be able to.

That promise.

That promise was broken from the start.