DonDonDonDonDon

All Might gazed at the two before flexing his hand. "Ketsuka, thank you for the save! I've gotten weaker, I should have been able to beat him in five good punches."

"You've gotten weaker? Lies...we're completely overpowered! How dare that little brat lay a hand on my Noumu...you used cheats! There's no way you're weaker! Did he...did he lie..?"

"What kind of Quirk is that..?" "Her hair color changed, and how it's her age?" "Appearance changing Quirk?" "Oh no, she looks so...broken..."

Ketsuka sobbed into her brother's shoulder tugging on his shirt to hold him close to her.

"Oh? Where did all that bravado go? Aren't you going to try to finish me off?" All Might's grin disappeared. "Try it if you can!"

The two Villains exchanged words, and Katsuki lifted Ketsuka bridal style before turning around and beginning to walk away.

The void man began to advance, the leader in tow. "...We must avenge Noumu," was all the students and teacher heard, and the void man began to expand, preparing to attack.

Suddenly, Izuku appeared in front of the void man, and screamed, "LET GO OF ALL MIGHT!"

The leader stuck his hand into his companion's body, his hand reappearing in front of Izuku, about to grasp his face.

When a bullet hit the pale webbing of his hand.

"They finally arrived!" All Might said, relieved.

"Sorry, pardners," a new voice chipped in.

"We're regrettably late," another voice added.

"Iida!" Ochako called, relieved.

"I came back with all the people I could manage," the voice continued.

"CLASS 1-A PRESIDENT IIDA TENYA!" The smoke cleared, and a whole group of heroes came into view. "REPORTING FOR DUTY!"

"They came, they came...back to the drawing board, Black Mist," the leader said, before he was showered in bullets.

"That's one dangerous Quirk," a hero with a cowboy hat said, firing his gun.

Blackmist pulled the leader into his body to protect him, but was being dragged towards something. "What the--"

"This would be my doing!" Number 13 said. His costume was damaged, and he was heavily injured, but he still insisted on pulling the villain.

"We failed, but we will get you next time! Symbol of Peace!" The two disappeared, and everyone was left in a daze.

Katsuki scowled, hugging his sister closer to him. No. He wouldn't ever let her remember those traumatizing things.

"What do you mean, you have friends?!" Their mother demanded, making Ketsuka flinch.

"I-I talk to them, and I-I play w-with them...isn't t-that what friends do?" She asked, and her mother slapped her across the face, making her cry out.

"A worthless bitch like you shouldn't have friends...what good do they see in a little wench with no power?"

Katsuki and Ketsuka watched in horror as their mother tortured the other children, dumping them in buckets of boiling water, tied up.

"Hahaha! Isn't this what they deserve, KATSUKI DARLING?" She asked, eyes full of malice.

"N-No! What did they do wrong?!" He demanded, pulling his sister behind him.

"What do you mean 'what did they do wrong?' DO YOU NOT SEE THE WORTHLESS SHIT BEHIND YOU?!"

"Ketsu-chan isn't worthless! Please! Let them go, they don't deserve it!" Katsuki begged, and her mother looked conflicted before looking back at the children, whose movements had slowed. She hurried over to them and took them out of the water, and they gasped for air.

"Don't scream, or you're all dead," she threatened, and they shut their mouths. The children looked over to the Bakugou siblings, who were also bound up in the corner.

"It's your fault."

"Your fault they got hurt."

"Why is it, whenever people are around you, they always get killed?"

"She's a bad luck monster, don't go near her."

"Onii-chan..?"

"Yes?"

"Is it true that people get killed because I'm near them?"

"Wha - no! Where the fuck did you get that idea?!"

"J-Just thinking..."

But of course, she believed that she was just someone.

Something that killed people.

She didn't want it to happen.

She just wanted to be like everyone else, Quirk or not.

But of course she couldn't.

She isn't normal.

The next day, Katsuki left Ketsuka at home like usual, and she read over the notes he had written for her to study instead of going to school. On her lonesome, she began to think.

All Might.

The hero she and Izuku had saved.

But...

That moment.

That moment, she thought he would die.

That moment, she didn't want the theory to be true.

That moment, she was determined to prove them wrong.