After an exhausting Practice with Ryoma, Sakina gathered up her things and began heading home.

"Hey, Saki-chan, wait up!"

Kikumaru ran up to her and smiled wide. "Want to go get something to eat?" He asked.

"Oh, sure," Sakina responded. "We can go to Maji burger. I like that place"

"Okay! Lets go!" Kikumaru responded, grabbing Sakina and pulling her after him as he ran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once inside Maji burger, Sakina sat across from Kikumaru and took a sip from her milkshake.

"I can't wait to see what your class has planned for the festival," Kikumaru commented.

"We're having a...host club," Sakina mumbled, a blush on her face.

"Really? Wow! It sounds cool. What kind of host club?"

"Um...it's sort of like a mixer. There's suppose to be both male and female hosts. Twelve in total..."

"Are you gonna be a hostess?"

Sakina slowly nodded her head.

"I can't wait to see it!" Kikumaru exclaimed.

Sakina smiled and out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Kagami ordering burgers. Standing directly behind Kagami was Kuroko.

"Ah, um...I'll see you later Kikumaru, I have to go," Sakina said, standing up.

"Oh, okay. I'll see you tomorrow!" He responded.

Sakina took a deep breath as she approached the two, lightly tapped Kuroko on the shoulder. Kuroko turned around and Sakina could tell he nearly gasped in shock.

Sakina giggled, "I finally used your own technique against you Senpai,"

Kuroko smiled, "Yes you did," He responded.

Sakina smiled in response as Kagami turned around.

At the unexpected sight of Sakina, Kagami nearly dropped his bag of burgers on the ground.

"W-what are you doing here? When did you show up?" Kagami questioned, a light blush on his face.

Turning serious, Sakina spoke, "Senpai, Kagami, I have a favor to ask. You see, my school is having a festival and My class is doing a host club. I was wondering if the two of you would like to join?"

Kagami and Kuroko exchanged looks. "I...suppose," Kuroko answered.

"What's a host club?" Kagami asked.

Sakina and Kuroko looked up at Kagami with an apathetic expression on their faces.

"Kagami, a host club is where people are...catered to by fancy looking people. Our class host club will be split between both male and female's." Sakina explained.

"Oh, well, sure, I'll join," Kagami said.

"Great! I'll get to work on your outfits soon. I'll call you the day before the event so we can practice your lines! Bye guys!" Sakina waved before she walked out Maji burger, leaving Kuroko and Kagami behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakina sighed heavily as she sat on her couch. She had just got done phoning Akashi, Kise, Midorima, and Aomine about the festival. Somehow, she convinced all of them to become hosts.

As Sakina sat on her couch thinking up color schemes, the door to her house opened.

"Hi Sakura," She said as Sakura entered the house.

Sakura sighed loudly and threw her backpack onto the floor before plopping down beside Sakina.

"Ugh, I'm so tired! So, a few minutes ago, I got off the phone with my cousin who I haven't seen in, like, several years! Well, She's coming over."

"Um...why can't she stay at your house?"

"Because she's a fujoshi! I can't let my parents find out about her habits!"

Sakina was about to protest when the front door opened again and a blonde haired girl wearing glasses and baggy clothes dragged an extremely large duffle bag into the living room.

The girl dropped the bag and sighed in relief. "Ah, it feels so good not carrying that anymore! Oh, hi you must be Sakina. I've heard all about you. My name is Nina, and I'll be staying for a while. I hope you don't mind,"

"Its a pleasure to meet you. Please, make yourself comfortable," Sakina said, eyeing Sakura questioningly.