And no, it wasn't the sun and the sky looking absolutely breathtaking today.

It was my ex-boyfriend, Alex Carmichael (18) entering the movie theater with the high school rebound girl/bitch, Reese Abraham (17) clinging on his left arm; this really pained me so. We just broke up a week ago. Without him explaining why exactly he wanted to. How can he be hanging out with her? Sure, she's an okay girl but I've been getting into catfights with her and her banana chin since middle school. That doesn't really make her totally okay does it?

But seriously?

Was he out of his mind?

I was a hundred times better than this girl.

I couldn't believe this was happening. Sure, I was in the process of getting over him, but the thought of them together annoyed me like hell in a way that I want to lock them in the cinemas with the movie Insidious or Coming Soon playing over and over again.

I shrugged and when I turned my phone towards the direction of the barista, Axel was already making his way towards me looking pissed and glaring at everyone looking at him.

"I hate you." He grunted and crossed his arms as he slouched into his couch.

"Well, you picked dare." I said smugly and twirled a lock of my chocolate colored hair.

"Let's never go in here again, unless that barista is gone. Got that?" He snapped at me. And a fewbaristas were gathering around the one Axel serenaded and were squealing.

"You dirty old man. You should know better than hit on young baristas." I accused. "What is June gonna say about this?"

"You.." His dark eyes narrowed into a seething look and he pointed finger at me as if he was about to bitch on me, "You.. are getting good at this lil' sis." He nodded approvingly and had a lopsided grin.

"I only learn from the best."

"I'm flattered."

"I didn't say it was you." My lips curled sardonically.

"Well is there anyone else?" Then with a flick of his straw, "Give me the name!" He ordered.

"Charlie."

"Who's that? He who owns the chocolate factory?"

"That's Willy Wonka, you idiot."

"Then who the hell is Charlie?"

"The neighbor's cat." I said sarcastically. I was making this all up as I went. I know, the conversation itself was nonsense.

"Ch'yeah right." He rolled his eyes and took a sip from his Mocha Latte. He caught a glimpse of me putting away my iPhone, "You evil little arse! Don't tell me you...." His eyes gleamed menacingly and I was left wondering what his problem was. He snatched the phone from my hand and started scanning. Then I realized.

"Hey give that back!" Oh God. Here he goes again with his pestering; he's gonna tease me again in

5,

4,

3,

2...

"Ooooh. Burn, Lex!" His face had on this evil mocking face.

I stayed silent and slumped deeper in the sofa.

"Lemme guess. This is gonna go on your cassette tapes again. 'Oh Alex, if you only knew the pain I felt when I saw you two together.'" He let the r in together hang, and laughed loudly. He always makes fun of me and my cassette tapes; they serve as my memoir or diary. Some use journals, podcasts, blogs.. But I choose to be unique and just simply make use of my handy dandy pink tape recorder. Anyway back to the current situation!