The Wing Girl

^ Dedicated to my fellow chic bookworm! She's an awesome writer! Check her stories out ;)

"Hey there, readers! Thanks for clicking my story. I introduce you to Being The Wing Girl! It's a chic lit, teen fiction, humor, romance novel.. About a girl, who's always the wing girl, but who's her wing girl when it comes to boys? This is only the prologue. I hope you like it! Go on and read! Comment-vote-fan! If you have questions, go ahead and ask. :) ENJOY! And by the way! This story is going to be filled with first person's POV!" ~Renata

                                                             Prologue—Alexi—Prologue

I’ll never forget the day we braided our hair together as a symbol to show that we’d stick together like sisters till the end and swore that no guy could ever break our friendship.

Yes.

We swore.

And I think we’re strong, loyal and smart enough to keep that promise burning.

Not only because of the pact we made out of an innocent moment, but because we’re sure of the friendship we had created.

Thea, PJ, June and I.

They have been my best friends since the year when rainbows and unicorns were cool, you needed a collection of Barbies to be popular, owning a Nintendo would indicate you’re rich, and kiddy tea parties were all the rage; and a friendship since kinder is meant to evolve into sisterhood and I treasure them so.

Yes. I sure say that a lot, don’t I?

Yes. You could say that we were such girly girls back then, but beneath all of that ultra feminine stratum, we were badass in our own unique ways even as kids.

June excelled in academics and sports; whoever called her a nerd was classified, stupid.

Peej kicked ass when it came to personality and dancing all kinds of dances. A lot of guys dig her. And a few girls.

Thea ruled the subject arts and crafts and never in her life came to school without something new and chic on her. Her reputation always mattered.

And then there’s me..

The one who got along with almost everyone; ranging from butterflies to old people. Mainly kids my age, whether it be boys or girls.

In our bobby socks and colorful sandals, and designer trainers, we’d chatter about our favorite fairytales; now in our espadrilles, high heels, topsiders, converse, fit flops, wedges, boots, and bunny slippers, we’d talk about …

1.)    Boys.

2.)    And more boys.

3.)    How school is sometimes majorly annoying the living daisies out of us; but still essential to reach our success.

4.)    About music. Books. Family. TV series. Fashion. Gossip. Etc.

5.)    But mostly about.. Boys.

Now what happens if in some kind of way, these short-haired, muscular, masculine, non-boob holders we call men become: stronger than our friendship, more intimidating than PJ’s charisma, a lot cleverer than June’s mind, more persuasive than Thea’s power and to add, hotter than ever, and strive to break our so called pact of sisterhood and friendship, without intentionally meaning to?

Well, let me just say one word, and excuse moi for it.

Shit.

I revised the prologue. Tmrw I shall re-upload the first chapter.