❤ Chapter 8

Seolhyun's POV

2 hours ago..

I ran downstairs with my phone in my hand. As expected, Taeyeon unnie and Taehyung oppa were in their school uniforms, having their breakfast.

"Mom, can I have a pancake too?", I asked mom as she was cooking another. I was still wearing my normal clothe, just a light pink sweatshirt and denim shorts, as mom said that I'll be going to school a little bit later because it was my first day.

"I will send Taeyeon and Taehyung first today and your mom will send you later, okay? But tomorrow you get to go with your sister and brother too, so don't worry", dad said. I gave him a nod and continued eating my pancake.

As I remembered something, "Oppa, you promised that you will show me the office". "Oh yeah, about that..", he let out a sighed.

"Hey, I can go by myself then. Joy amd Krystal are there", I assured him that I'll be fine.

It was the time for Taeyeon unnie and Taehyung oppa to go, I bid them goodbye and hugged dad too.

"Bye!", I waved as dad's car went off. "Mom, what time will you send me?", I walked to mom after I closed the main door.

"Around 9 but we will meet Joy's mother first, right.. so 8.45 will do", she answered. I looked at the time on phone, huh, it's just 7.30, still early. why did I wake up so early in the first place?

I just sat beside mom on the couch, watching tv together as Myungsoo oppa still in his deep sleep. I check my phone, as expected, my group chat with Sooyoung and Krystal had a lot of unread messages.

Krystal Jung
yah!! what bag are you
wearing??????

Sooyoungie Joy
nahh my bag has blue
floral design!

Krystal Jung
mine is dark purple with
studs!! can't wait, im still
waiting aunty junhee

Sooyoungie Joy
anyways, do you like
the uniform? i think it's
nice.. 😍

Krystal Joy
i think so too! wink wink

As I read the messages, I replied,

yaa! don't you think
it's too early?:(

Krystal Jung
there you are hyunnie!!!

Sooyoungie Joy
what do you mean
early?!! it's 8 and i guess
you just woke up (?)
HAHAHAA

joy-ah i woke up at
7 okay?!

Sooyoungie Joy
fine fine. -.-

When I realised the clock striked 8.15 a.m, I threw my phone on my bed changed into my school uniform since I already took my bath as soon as I woke up. "Hyun-ah! Let's go, 8.45 already!"

As I heard mom asked me to get faster, I quickly grabbed my black leather school bag along with my phone.

Mom locked the main door as I put on my black shoes, a high heels one, but not so high. Yes, this new school allowed students to wear any kind of shoes, from sneakers, sandals, sports shoes, to the 3-inches high heels. That's what my sister told me.

I hurried to the mom's car, she started to drive to Joy's house. Later we arrived, I saw Joy was sitting on the swing in front of her house, eyes focused on her phone in her hands.

"Yah! You look like you're going into the phone", I slid down the window's car and shouted at her. She stumbled and put on her bag, grinning at me while walking towards mom's car.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Aunty Junhee", she greeted mom and smiled at me. "Oh~ Have you been doing well?", mom asked her. Joy nodded and settled down in the backseat.

In front of the school..

There was Krystal, just got out of her mom's car. After I said goodbye to mom, Joy and I ran towards Krystal.

"Long time no see!", Krystal shouted. "Shh~ We're in front of the school you know?", I shushed her and went into the school with them tagging along.

We met the guard in the front and showed him our transfer certification, "Annyeonghasaeyo, ahjussi. We are transfer students and we started school today. May we know where is the school office?".

"Oh yes, don't worry, I was informed that there are going to be some transfer students today, and according to these certification, I guess you are the ones. Come, let me show you to the office".

We thanked the guard as we arrived in front of a room, labelled, 'Office'.

"Oh are you Kim Seolhyun, Jung Krystal and Park Sooyoung?", the lady at the front table addressed us.

As we said "Yes", she continued, "I'm sorry Headmaster Kim was not in, but I'm here to help you". Yes, the headmaster of this school is my uncle, Kim Hyun Joong, my dad's brother.

"Here are you schedules, this is just for temporary. In two weeks time, the schedule will be changed. Also, you will be having extra courses, basically sports. You may choose them on your own. This is the form", she handed us a few pieces of papers.

"Now, let's get to your class", smiled and showed us the way. "Nae", we bowed and followed her. "This is Building A2, or we called B-A2. Your class in on the second floor.

CLASS 3-1

The lady went into the class, while we waited if front of the class. I saw she talked to the teacher who was talking, maybe giving a speech to her students.

As the lady came back, the teacher also went to us, "Oh welcome here. You're the transfer students, right? I am your class teacher, Baek Jinhee. Hope you will be enjoying this school. Okay, you wait here first, I'll call you in later". "Nae, seongsaengnim", three of us bowed and she went back inside the class. She said something to her students, then finally signalled us to go inside.

"We can do this. Aww just a few introduction and we'll be seated", Krystal said. "Girls, you may come in", I heard the teacher said. "Come on, come on. We can go in now", I pushed Krystal in.

Sooyoung followed behind me. We walked into the class and everyone's eyes were settled on us. Krystal stopped and I stood between her and Sooyoung.

Krystal introduced herself, I felt shy for a bit, but I ignored the feeling and looked up. Wow, this class must be interesting. Not so crowded, not so empty. Fun!

But as I scanned around the class, I caught a glimpse of eyes that I missed for years. That eyes was staring wide at me. I can't believe I ever saw that eyes again. Han Sanghyuk.

I felt someone elbowed me. Krystal. Oh it was my turn, "Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Kim Seolhyun. Nice to meet you", I bowed.

I avoided Hyuk's eyes as Joy introduced herself. Finally, Ms. Baek said, "You may be seated. Krystal-sshi, you may sit beside Sojin. Seolhyun-sshi will seat with Leo and Sooyoung with Jungshin".

Leo, Leo, Leo. Who are you? Where are you?

Three students raised their hands. "He is Leo", a girl sitting at the front said to me, pointing to the boy with freckles. I mouthed her thank you before bowed to Ms. Baek and walked towards the boy or Leo, his name.

I avoided Hyuk's gaze as I passed him on my way to Leo's desk. I slightly bowed to him and he helped me to take out the chair for me to sit down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally!!! they get into the new school!! another chapter will be up tonight!💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 i love you hehe <3 thank you for reading!