❤ Chapter 5

Hongbin's POV

(2 hours ago)
         I grabbed my digital camera and my phone before heading out to Uncle Wooyoung's dinner party for his company. When I reached there, I straight away went to find Hyuk.
          "Hyung!" someone surprised me from behind. I turned around, I saw Hyuk and Leo. "Hey, the others are there" Leo pointed to a table.
          "Let's go!" I put my arms around Hyuk and Leo's shoulder. We walked to the table and the others greeted me. "You're always late" Ravi smirked.
          "Our Hongbin have to dress up nicely, that's why" Ken said with his ahjumma's voice. "Aaaa~" I smiled.
Uncle Wooyoung came towards us, we stood up and greeted him. "Uncle, we want to thank you for inviting us here" N said to Uncle Wooyoung.
            Then, he replied, "No problem, Hakyeon-ah. Come on, enjoy the food! I'm sorry I have to go greet the others, alright? Hyuk-ah, treat them well, okay?"
           "Yes, dad" Hyuk smiled at his father. "Hey come on! I'm hungry" he continued, saying at us. "Don't you get to eat first in the evening?" Ken smirked and hung his arm around Hyuk's shoulder.
            "Ahhh I'm still hungry. Hongbin~" Hyuk begged me. "Okay let's go. I want that spaghetti" I dragged him to the place that serves the food.
            After we took our food, we went back to our table. I finished my spaghetti and drank my water. "Guys, I heard that there'll be new transfer students in our grade this year" Ravi told us. "And know what? I also heard that one of them is Taehyung sunbae's sister" he continued.
           "I hope they're all girls" Hyuk and Ken said together. "Stop thinking about getting new girl. And I mean you, Ken. Hani will think you're cheating on her" I told Ken.
           "No, I'm not. I just wanna make new bestfriends. Hani will understand" he replied, smiling. "Yeah yeah" N rolled his eyes.
            Suddenly, the dining hall became silent. I turned my attention to the main door and saw Myungsoo, Taehyung sunbae and Taeyeon noona with an unfamiliar girl walking along the aisle. And I have to admit, the girl was so beautiful.
           "I think that's the girl" Leo said, pointing to the beautiful girl. "I think so too. Since she's with Myungsoo sunbaenim" Ravi said. "She's really pretty" he added. "Can't agree more" I nodded. "I'm looking forward to be friends with her" Ken said.
           I glance over at Hyuk and his expression was shocked. His eyes were wide open. "Hey, what's wrong with you?" I asked him. "What? Yea- oh- No no. Nothing's wrong" he gave me a slight smile. "You sure?" "Yes" he replied again.
            Is he really have to be that freaked out to see that girl? Ergh whatever.
           I took my chance to capture some photos using my camera. I stood and Hyuk followed me. I took a few pictures of that beautiful girl too. I smiled slightly while looking at the pictures.
            "Hyung, can I use that for a while" Hyuk asked me for a permission to use my camera. I let him use it while I went to take some cakes for us.
           Then, I saw the beautiful girl was walking towards the place I was standing. But something was wrong. Wait, she's not walking normally. It looked like she's about to fall.
          She passed by me and then I took a glance back at her. No! She'll fall! I rushed towards her and caught her right before she passed out in my arms.
           I carried her bridal style and brought her over the corner. I will not steal the attention, thinking that maybe this girl will be embarrased.
I brought my phone out and typed out, "The pretty girl passed out. She's here with me at the toilet's corner. Come quick" and sent to Hyuk.
            Not even 1 minute later, Hyuk came with Leo. "How can this happened?" Hyuk asked. "I don't know. I was there and saw her then she almost fall while walking so I rushed over and caught her" I explained.
           "Okay, wait here" Hyuk said, he went away while Leo stayed with me. I waited here with the girl still in my arms. Few minutes later, Hyuk came back with Myungsoo sunbaenim.
           "Oh sunbaenim" I bowed a bit since I was couching on the floor. "I'm sorry to burden you with her, she's my sister. Come, I'll help you" he said and I carefully brought the girl to him.
          "Hyung, we'll just use the back door. Dad said it's over here" Hyuk said. "Hyung"? I looked over at Leo and he seemed to notice it too.
       "Thank you, Hongbin-ah. I don't know what will if you weren't there. And you all can call me 'hyung'. No need 'sunbaenim'. Thank you, again. I have to go, I'll see you soon" Myungsoo hyung smiled and excused himself. He went to the back door with Hyuk.
          "Don't you think that Hyuk's acting weird?" Leo curiously asked me while we were walking back to our table. "He's totally up to something" I replied.
          "You know, when he got your message, he looked so worried out of the sudden. And I mean, SO worried. He suddenly ran and I followed him. Ended up seeing you at the toilet's corner" he said again.
           The others bombarded us with hundreds questions as soon as we came to the table. "How did it happened?" "She's okay?" "How is she?" "Where is she?" "You okay, Hongbin?" "Anyone saw you?"
           I managed to explained everything to them with the help of Leo's. "Poor her. I hope she'll be fine" said Ken. "Well, just now, we saw Taehyung sunbae and Taeyeon noona went outside real quick. Then, a guy came to Mr. and Mrs. Kim, they both seemed to be shocked about what the guy said to them" N told me.
          Suddenly Hyuk came and said, "The girl is fine. Her family brought her back already". "But Hyuk, do you actually know her?" Leo asked him.
Hyuk hesitated but replied, "Emm actually.. We were childhood bestfriends".

The next morning...

           I was having my breakfast, still thinking about the girl last night. So Hyuk and her were bestfriends. Not just that, it was 'childhood bestfriends'. They must be pretty close.
          Then, I got a message from N, he reminded me about meeting us all at my private studio. I finished my breakfast and got ready to go out.
           I arrived at the studio first. Then, I remembered about the pictures I took last night. I printed them all out and hung a really beautiful photo of the six of us on the wall that was almost full of pictures. I also grabbed a photo of the girl that was beautifully captured and hung it too.
           Suddenly, the bell rang signalling that the boys were here. I opened the door and let them in. We talked together and played around.