❤ Chapter 1

Dedicated to daokook :)

"HAHAHAHAHAHA"
"Shhh, can't you slow your voice down? My ears hurt, oppa"
I was watching Running Man with my brother, Taehyung, in the living room and he kept on laughing so hard like there's no tomorrow. "What? I'm sorry but it's so funny, Seolhyun-ah" he laughed.
"What's so noisy down here, kids?! Thanks for being my alarm, Taehyung-ah" my older sister, Taeyeon, came down the stairs and rolled her eyes. She still had her puffy eyes and we knew that she just woke up from her beauty sleep, thanks to Taehyung oppa.
Her eyes were roaming around the living room then she went into the kitchen and yelled, "Where's-"
"Dad's having a meeting and mom's on the filming set. Breakfast's on the table. Mom made us some cookies today", oppa cut her off before she can even finish her sentence.
"My favourite~~~" unnie ran back into the kitchen to, well of course to have her favourite chocolate chip cookies that mom made for us.

And yupp, our dad, Kim Jinwoon is the CEO of ANA Entertainment since our grandfather is the chairman of the entertainment. Also, our mom, Park Junhee is an actress and owns the famous fashion company, The NooNoo & Co.
Well, as you know, I have an older sister named Kim Taeyeon. She is a very beautiful girl. Every boys in our school would just fall in love with her in a split second.
I also have another brother, Kim Myungsoo. He is a famous idol, Infinite's L. He's currently on tour with his group and will be back in Korea in the end of this month.
Here comes Kim Taehyung, the mischievous, playful yet overprotective brother. He is also an idol in the group called Bangtan Boys or BTS. Both my brothers are idols haha, but they did come to school when they didn't have any schedule which is quite often nowdays. They just had their comeback, maybe they had given some time to go to school. He is just one year older than me, but he acts like he's so much older, it's weird though. He acts all protective over me and unnie. He is the heir of dad's company because he is the second son of our family.
And there's me. The youngest child in this house, Kim Seolhyun. I'm the heir of NooNoo's since I'm the second daughter of this family. Our parents decided to hand down the companies under the names of their second son and the second daughter. They already decide it long time ago before we were born. We can't object them though.

Taeyeon unnie walked into the living room while carrying a bowl of caramel popcorns and sat between me and Taehyung oppa on the couch.

"Ahhh unnie, there's so much space left and you still want to butt in here? You know I want to sit in the middle", I was making a cute face and pouting.
"Alright, I'll leave then" she made her sad face and walked towards the main door and Taehyung oppa teased her "OKAY! And it's 100% fine for us if you don't come back here" he smirked.
"Yah! No popcorns for you then hahahaha" unnie said. "It's just popcorns, noona. Not a big deal for me. I can ask hyung to buy more expensive and delicious than your B-U-R-N-T caramel popcorns" BANG! on unnie's face. Oops haha.
"Whatever", I can tell that she was lazy enough to argue since she doesn't want to get old faster than she should.
Suddenly, my phone rang with EXID's Hot Pink. I looked at the caller ID, and it's from my mom, so I picked up,
"Morning, mom!"
"Morning, sweetheart. Seolhyun-ah"
"Nae?"
"What are you doing now?"
"Watching Running Man with unnie and oppa"
"Oh really? I bet Taehyung's laugh is making you sick huh haha~"
"Of course, mom hahaha"
"Seolhyun-ah, do you want to come to NooNoo's and check out the new collection for this new year's season? I'm here already. You can ask Taehyung to go too because Taeyeon said that she's meeting her friends later"
"Really? The stocks arrived already? Wow I can't wait to see the collection that I chose hehe"
"I'll wait for you guys here, then. See you later, honey. And don't forget to eat the cookies, okay?"
"Alright mom! See you later hehe"

I put down my phone and ask Taehyung oppa, "Oppa-"
"I heard it already, Hyunnie-ya. I'd love to check them out too. Let's leave noona here and go to NooNoo's" he laughed.
"Yah, Kim Taehyung! Why'd you like to budge-in people's sentences? Ughh" unnie must be frust with Taehyung oppa. After that, unnie went back into the kitchen to have her breakfast.
"So you eavesdrop me then?" I asked. "Why? Can't I?" he likes to ask stupid questions. "Go change, Seolhyun-ah. I'll wait down here", he ordered.

I went upstairs to get change. I went into my room and walked to my walked-in closet to find some suitable clothes. I picked a short white lacey dress and a black jacket. I put on some light pink eyeshadow on my eyelids and apply my favourite pink-coloured lipstick. I barely put on some mascara because I already have long eyelashes. I tied up my brunette-coloured hair on my left side and also put on a white velvet choker around my neck. I took my pink Channel mini handbag from the shelf and picked a white 4 inchs high-heels.
I walked downstairs with my mini handbag in my left hand and my right hand was holding the high-heels. I saw Taehyung oppa still sitting on the couch, playing with his phone but he was wearing different clothes from before. Back then, he was wearing his ocean blue pyjama, but now he's in a red sweatshirt with a black shirt underneath in and a pair of black skinny jeans. Wow, I can see a black leather butts in front of the main door because the door was wide open. Maybe oppa wants to wear it today.
He looked up and saw me, "Hyunnie-ah!!! You look so stunning! If you're not my sister, I would ask you for a date already" he said. "Euww I wouldn't even dream to date a guy like you oppa hahaha" I joked with him. "So you would only date Jim- oh nothing", I know what he's going to say, but I'll let it pass.
"Oppa, come on now. We don't wanna be late, right? Let's go say goodbye to unnie first", I said to him. "Noona!!!!!! Noona!!!! Taeyeon noona!!!" And with that, Taeyeon unnie came out from the kitchen, "This boy sure don't know how to keep us girls safe from going deaf". "Unnie, we're already going now. Well, since you're home alone, I hope you'll be safe from woooo~" I wanna make her scared, but of course, being Kim Taeyeon, there's nothing to be afraid of.
"Whatever, Seolhyun-ah. They must be afraid of me already hehe. I'm fine. My friends will be here soon and we will go out. So I must get ready by now.. And Taehyung-ah, drive safely. I don't want my precious sister to get hurt", unnie remind Taehyung oppa, and it made me laugh. "Ahh noona.. You only care about Seolhyun. You don't love me anymore?" he asked. "Hmm I think I was never in love with you, Taehyung-ah. Hahaha I'm sorry, I'm just kidding. Of course I love you too. Be careful, okay?", unnie replied. "Awhhhh noona's being good to me yayyy" I wonder why does he being like this haha.
Oppa took his car keys from the keys hook and said goodbye to Taeyeon unnie, then he wait for me at the door. I hugged unnie and went out. I wore my high-heels and took oppa's hand. I like to hold and hug oppas' and unnie's hand when we go out, I just like to. "Your habits never change huh?" oppa asked me. I replied him with just nodding.
When we arrived at his so-called-elegent-white car, he opened the door for me like a gentlemen and I came in. He went to his driver seat after he closed my door.
"Hey, wanna go shopping for our school supplies too?", he asked right after he start to drive. And yeah, we're still high school students. "Emm I guess, since we haven't yet. Can we go to the big bookstore in Horizon Mall? Wait, we always go there to buy stationaries. I forgot hehe", I replied.
"You're Kim Seolhyun afterall". "Oppa! What do you mean by that? Aishh", he always get on my nerves. "Nothing, my princess. Horizon Mall it is", he said. We talked about few things along the way to NooNoo's. Wow, I totally can't wait to see the new collections!