Chapter 16

*Friday Night*

Lexi POV

"Are you sure it looks okay?" I asked my best friend Kayla. I was unsure of my fashion choice. 

I looked myself in my full length mirror that hung behind my bedroom door. I wore a nice florar dress that was fitted from the waist up and it was a bit flowy at the bottom with a white, light weight cardigan to go over just in case if it was a bit chilly outside. I wore coral flats to go with a dress and to finish off the look, I had my hair curled precisely. Justin didn't even tell me where we were going so I don't know what to expect. When I think of a first date, I always thought it was a nice fancy dinner at a fancy restaurant so I had to look nice, right? 

"Are you really asking me that question right now? You look stunning! Justin will drool over you!" She said. I smiled at her and hugged her tightly.

"Thanks best friend." I said.

"Anytime bitch." she teased. 

We both pulled away from each other when my phone vibrated. It must be Justin. I did a little happy dance before I opened the text.

Justin:

I'm at your door. I can't wait to see you ;)

Blushing, I shoved my phone in my purse and walked downstairs with Kayla following behind me.Once I got to the front door, I opened it and my eyes widen.

Justin was there of course but his fashion choice surprised me. He was wearing light distress jeans, black vans, a white tank top and a red snapback. I notice him eyeing me as well but he was pretty excited to see what I was wearing considering he wouldn't stop staring at me.

"You look beautiful Lexi." He finally said, looking into my eyes and smirked. "But you're not going to be happy with your dress is going to be flying up all over the place." He said chuckling.

"Why? What are we going to do?" I asked him.

"It's going to be a casual date boo. We're going skateboarding, and I'm going to take you to some cool places if you're up for it."

"And this is why you should tell me what we were doing." I laughed. "Well I better go get changed."

Kayla wished me the best and left the house which means that Justin and I are alone. I let Justin sit in the living room while I changed into some jeans, a white flowy top, and slipped into some grey vans. I took my pennyboard that was lying beside my bed and walked downstairs.

Justin stood up from the couch and walked towards me with a smile.

"You still manage to look perfect." He whieapred as he kissed my cheek.

He took my hand in his and we both headed out the door to start our "casual date."

I had to admit, this date will be different from other dates and I am so exicted.