Chapter 5

Justin's POV

"Dude where were you last night? Some hot chicks hit us up at the mall last night! It was a blast!" Ryan said cheerfully through the other line.

I sat in my dark room as I watched some creepy ass animal show on TV but the volume was muted since I was on the phone.

"I had to take care of someone." I said, hoping he wouldn''t ask who it was. If he knew that I ditched them to take care of Lexi, then he would think that something is going on but in reality nothing is going on between me and that ungrateful bitch.

"Who?" he questioned me.

"Uh. Not anyone important. Hey I got to go feed my...... " my voice trailed off, frantically looking around the room to find an answer. I spotted a picture of a panda on TV. "Panda! Uh okay Bye!"

"What the fuck Just-?" Ryan said on the other line but I hung up before he would finish he sentence.

Then, I just realized. A FUCKING PANDA?!?! Wow, I am dumb. I mentally face palmed myself at my response that I just said to Ryan.

"Pandas." I shook my head and chuckled to myself.

My panda thoughts were interrupted when felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took out my phone, hoping that it wasn't Ryan questioning if I really had a panda but instead it was Nicole. What did this bitch want now?

I unlocked my phone and snicked at myself as I renamed her contact "Annoying Bitch"

Wow Justin, so mature

Ignoring my conscience, I read the text from her and the few other texts that she sent a few days ago that I ignored also.

"Justin. Can I talk to you?

"Justin I miss you. Can we talk?"

"Stop ignoring me and fucking text me back!"

"JUSTIN! I SWEAR, I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU UP WHEN I SEE YOU AT SCHOOL IF YOU DON'T ANSWER MY TEXTS."

"Justin.....I'm pregnant."

My eyes widen as I looked at the last text message in shock. My fingers tapped my screen as fast as I can, replying to her.

"What?! Pregnant?! I wore a condom!" I texted back.

Seconds later she texted me back.

"Oh now you answer. I know, I'm not prego. I wanted to get your attention." it read. I could see her smirking to herself behind her phone even though I couldn't see her.

"Okay good. What do you want?" I hit send as waited for her reply.

"I want to get back together with you." she responded with a smiling emoji, followed by a purple heart.

"No. Kbye." I shook my head and tossed my phone carelessly on my night stand, not wanting to see another annoying text from her.

Something seemed to catch my attention in the corner of the room. I sat up straight and looked the left wall. It was Lexi's penny board. I totally forgot that she left it here.

____________________________________________________

Sorry for such a short chapter! I'll make my next one longer :) This was a funny chapter lmfao! I was even laughing when I read through it.

PANDAS!

Well, comment vote and fan!!

Love you guys and stay FAB bitches ;)

-Samantha