Anatomy class

AN: I don't own PJO or HoO, I suck at HS AU's, don't kill me

NICO's POV

Nico was, in a way, annoyed. His only friends had decided to leave for college (they were a few years older then him) and let him suffer through his sophomore year alone.

Also, two words. Anatomy. Class. While Nico was an aspiring forensic scientist, he did not anticipate his unfortunate seating. He was sitting next to the happiest student in HB high, Wil Solace. The blue eyed, blonde, tanned extrovert. Polar opposite to Nico himself, the brown eyed,  black haired, pale introvert. 

The blonde kid sat down next to Nico, the only seat left in the tight classroom.

"Hey!" The boy said, extending his hand out to Nico, "I'm Will, what's your name?"

"Nico," Nico said, declining the tan hand extended out to him.

"That's cool," Will replied, easing down his hand. 

Nico didn't allow himself to become friends with this person, knowing himself, he would only hurt the blonde boy. Being a guy who liked other guys, having guy friends who were just guy friends never really worked out, Percy, one of his friends who went to college, was living proof of that.

He couldn't help however, noticing that his hair framed his face perfectly.

A sharp voice knocked Nico out of his thoughts, "Nico Di-Angelo?" The teacher cleared her throat, "Is he here?"

"Here," Nico called. He heard a few snickers, as well as a comment from Octavian, Nico's personal bully.

"He's too gay to even hear his own name," a few of his followers laughed. Nico shot him his best I'll-kill-you-later stare.

"Don't listen to him," Will whispered from next to Nico, "Never let him get to you." Nico nodded, wondering how Will knew so much about bullies, he was pretty much the epitome of teen perfection. Nico had only been I the class a few minutes to notice almost all the girls in the class swooning over Will.

Nico shrugged it off, oh well, he thought, at least he's not rude.