Foreword and Introduction

Hello, readers.

Before we begin, I want to stress upon you that this is my very first time writing- so please don't be too harsh. However, all tips on writing style (or even plot suggestions) are welcome. You won't need to worry too much about grammar or spelling issues- I make sure to constantly proofread my work.

Setting the stage, this story is in YOUR point of view, meaning you will see several inserts throughout the book. For example, (Y/n), (f/c), etc. Most everyone knows what these inserts mean, but if you don't, feel free to ask. Also, I realize that your character may be, well, out of character. Naturally, it is impossible to create a character that embodies everyone. However, I will try to make her as relate-able as possible.

Also, I try to keep chapters on the shorter side. This allows you to read in a hurry and gives you more frequent check marks to keep your place. It also allows for more regular updates. I will be working on this story daily, so please stay tuned in!

VERY IMPORTANT

Your background is not specified at the beginning of the story, which will no doubt confuse you. Please don't panic. Details will be revealed as the plot unfolds.

I do not own any of the characters or lines taken from the show. I also do not claim ownership to your character. However, there are a few characters I have created that will pop up throughout the story. I do suppose I own those.

This story begins in between The Blind Banker and The Great Game. So yes, there will eventually be Reichenbach feels. Brace yourselves. Enjoy!

-Feedback is always appreciated-