Chapter 17

This chapter is for Bricarterx2 thank you for the covers, and the support!

Dreshawn

Sunjai made it clear enough she wanted nothing to do with me, and as much as it hurt I refuse to chase anybody that didn't want to be caught.

Right now I was smoking a blunt in the trap watching as some of my workers bagged coke. I sat close to the door so I could also see the money room which was right across the hall.

JP had been giving me dirty looks all day but it's not like I give a fuck, he'll get over that shit. Shouldn't have been actin like a hoe.

"Smoke, my man. What its looking like dawg? Turk said as he came into the room.
"Wassgood boy." I greeted slapping hands with my friend. "Just checking on some shit, what you up to?" I said.
"Mane, chillen. You know Jazmine just had my son the other day." He said. I was happy for my bro, he looked real happy to be a father.
Turk wasn't no weak ass nigga, he put in real deal work but the only reason he worked with drugs is because he's a ex-college athlete that caught a felony for some phony shit, and that was his whole career down the drown.

I've known him as long as I've knew ManMan and he was like a brother to me. When he first told me he wanted to work for me I told that man everybody ain't made for this. He told me, I'm one of the people that isn't made for this, but I'm a man that wanna get my momma out the hood, and provide for my girl.

Jaz been in the hood right along with us since we was youngins. They been together since forever and even though she crazy as hell, he love her.
"Man, that's wassup bro, do what you gotta do for ya lil nigga ya feel me?" I told him.
"Shit man, you already know." He said waving his hands. "ManMan called me earlier, nigga say he wanna talk to us about some." He said.
"Oh word?" I said. "Bout what?" I asked.
He shrugged his shoulders. "Shit, nigga I thought you would know. Nigga say he told everybody, he say it's important and shit." He said.

JP cleared his throat causing both of us to look towards him.
"What pussy?" I said jumping at him. He jumped back a little before walking out of the room.

"Man, that nigga been acting like a lil bitch every since I cussed him out." I said.
"Yeah, he stomping around with his lip out like a lil hoe." Turk laughed. "He'll be alright though, we all brothers mane." He said. I agreed with him and we kept up small talk until he told me he had to ago.
"Alright bro ima shake the spot, go kick it with my ole lady and shit." He said. I dapped my friend up before he started on his way.
"I'll see you around son!" I yelled after him.

He disappeared from my sight and my phone vibrated.
Katrina: Wut u getting into tonight?
Me: Shit, you if you tryna let me.

Katrina was a girl I met at the strip club, all my boys would try to holler at her but she wasn't feeling them, but when I tried she was all for it. She responded back and told me to be at her house in 30 minutes and I agreed before standing to my feet, pulling my pants up a bit.

I walked down the hallway and down the stairs to hear JP on the phone, he'd been acting weird so I made my steps quiet as I listened to his side of the conversation.
"Yeah man, this nigga getting so big headed like he just that nigga or something." He said. The person said something back and he laughed. "Yeah yeah, Smoke my ass... I'll smoke his ass." He said trying to make a joke out of my street name. The person on the phone replied and he kept going. "Man, I fear no nigga, that nigga ain't nobody. Pussy whipped over some young ass jail bait bitch." He said.