Chapter 7

Dreshawn
I sat in my car outside of Toya's apartment complex smoking a blunt.
I was trying to calm my nerves because I was afraid I'd break her fucking face if I didn't smoke this blunt first. She'd acted a fool in the store today and when I drove her home she screamed at me the whole time telling me I wasn't shit and that she hated me and that this was all my fault. I wasn't tryna hear that shit though so I just dropped her off because she was being extra, we are not together. Within these two months I've had sex with a lot of women and never hid it from Toya but the moment she seen me looking at Sunjai it was a fucking problem.
So, when this bitch texted me and told me that she'd gotten an abortion and that I should've gotten Sunjai pregnant my first thought was to kill her, like she did my unborn. As much as I didn't want her to be my baby momma I wanted my baby, I'd always wanted a little me, something to keep my name alive and she took that from me.
I smoked the last of my blunt before getting out of my car, slamming the door shut. I walked to her door and turned around kicking it as hard as I could. The door swung open and Andre stood there with a mug on his face.
"What nigga?" He said still standing in the doorway.
"Where the fuck is Toya at?" I asked.
"Nigga she-" He started. "Let him in, Andre." Toya said from behind him. He sighed deeply before moving away from the door, sitting on the couch.
"Lemme talk to you in the back, now." I said walking past her heading to her bedroom. When I got there she was right behind me and she couldn't even close the door all the way before I pushed her against it wrapping my hands around her throat as tight as I could.
"You killed my baby, bitch?" I said through gritted teeth. I didn't believe in putting my hands on women but this bitch has took it to another type of low.
She scratched at my hands as her face turned red and her eyes started to buldge. I held onto her neck a little while longer before letting go and she dropped to the ground gasping for air.
She sat on the ground catching her breath while I tried to not stomp her head in with the costume made Tims I was wearing.
"Dre, I." She coughed before she continued. "I'm so sorry, I swear to God I'm sorry." She cried. She was the one crying when her evil ass just went and killed my baby, something that had done her no wrong and she took that away from me because she had an attitude.
"Bitch you sorry?! I should fucking kill you?" I snapped. "Matter of fact." I said pulling the .45 from my waist. "Bitch I think I will." I said aiming the gun at her.
"Dre! Can you listen? Please, listen." She pleaded putting her hands in the air. "It wasn't yours." She said quietly.
I didn't think I heard her correctly. "Bitch what?" I asked cupping my ear with my free hand.
"It wasn't yours Dre, I was pregnant before we had sex and when I seen you didn't use a condom I seen that as my chance, maybe you'd love me again." She sobbed. "But I couldn't do that to you, I love you too much to pin a baby on you and I know you wouldn't of made me get a DNA test because it all made sense but I knew I was pregnant two weeks before we had sex, and I got an abortion last week. When I was 'sick'." She said.
I stood there shocked at what she was saying, I was about to kill her over a baby... A baby that wasn't even mine. I didn't say anything for a while and she slowly stood from the floor.
"I'm really sorry Dre." She whispered.
"Nah you good." I chuckled. "I dodged a big fuckin bullet anyway. I thought I got the neighborhood hoe pregnant." I said before tucking my gun away and walking out of her bedroom.
Andre was still sitting on the couch mugging me.
"What nigga? You always mugging me, you must hate me huh?" I asked. "To bad your girl can't stop thinking about me." I smirked walking to the door.
He laughed loudly. "Nigga please, she ain't worried about chu dawg." He waved his hand at me in a carless manner.
"Oh yeah?" I asked cocking my head to the side. "Thats funny, she ain't say that when she was just kissing me... She ain't say that when I ate her pussy nietha." I said before walking out the door. I just really started some shit because we did kiss but when I ate her out they wasn't together.
I don't care though, I don't want her with that nigga anyways. I know she was gonna be mad at me though, I chuckled at my thoughts before getting in my car to go check on some shit at the trap.