Chapter 12

Dreshawn
Waking up next to Sunjai is a big stress reliever for me, today I planned to drop her off to get her hair and nails done, then take her to a fancy lil dinner. Then, I'm gonna surprise her with the condo I'd gotten for us, I had my grandma decorate it because she got style, and I'm gonna do the whole roses and chocolate thing but we just gonna watch movies and shit cause her virgin ass ain't bout that life just yet.
I gently tapped her thigh trying to get her to wake up, today had to be perfect so I could show her I appreciate her more then words can explain. She groaned before turning over in the bed. I laughed and got up, I went to the window and opened the curtains all the way up letting the sun hit her face.
"Dreshawn, I swear I will kill you." She said with her eyes still closed.
"Get up baby, we got shit to do today." I said pulling the covers off of her. When that didn't get her out of the bed I climbed on top of her and laid down with all of my weight on her.
"Dre I'm gonna die!" She weezed. I laughed at her dramatics and continued to lay there. "Okay! Oh fuckin kay!" She said. I got off of her and she sat up in the bed.
"Come on, let's get this show on the road." I laughed.
"What damn show?" She groaned getting out the bed. I went and picked her out a simple "Pink" jumpsuit and matching Victoria secret underwear and bra and a white undershirt and throwing it on the bed.
"Here, after we shower you can put this on." I told her. She simply nodded and walked into the bathroom ahead of me.
We got into the shower and after 30 minutes we we're done, we dried off and finished our hygiene things before heading out the of the hotel.
"Where are we even going, Dre?" She asked.
"Don't even worry about it, baby." I told her. She mumbled something under her breath and I just laughed as we walked to the car. I opened the door for her and she got in, I ran to the drivers side after closing her door. I turned on the radio and started to drive.
I was going to take her to my cousin Zatia's beauty shop and she was gonna do Sunjai's hair anyway she wanted it and then, she'd go to the nail shop attached to it and get her nails anyway she wanted them.
I planned to have a car take her back to the hotel afterwards and there would be a dress and some shoes for her to wear and all the other stuff would be at the condo and I'd have everything set up. In my mind it sounded perfect so hopefully thats how it'd really play out. She sang along to the music with her eyes closed as I continued to drive.
When we got there I got out, opening her door for her.
"Tia's Hair & Nails?" She asked looking over at me.
"Yup." I nodded. She grabbed ahold of my hand and we walked inside.
"Hey baby cuz." Tia greeted. "Is this her?" She asked. I smiled and nodded.
"Yeah, this is my baby. Take good care of her Tia!" I told her.
"Boy I got this, now gone on now." She said before shoo'ing me away. I gave Sunjai a kiss on her forehead before leaving the shop, she looked at me through the glass doors and I blew her a kiss and she laughed before returning it.
"I love you!" I mouthed. She mouthed it back and I got back into the car headed to a boutique my grandma told me about. Sunjai always showed me things on her Instagram that she thought was cute so I sort of had an idea of what she liked.
When I got there all the women inside looked at me weird and I chuckled nervously because I felt like a soft ass nigga right now. I blew out a frustrated sigh and flagged down one of the workers.
"Um, how can I help you sir?" She asked. I could tell she was scared of me because its not every day you see a nigga with tattoos and dreads in a girly ass store.
"Look, I'm tryna make my girl feel special... And I need some help, from a woman. You got me?" I asked. She looked me over before smiling.
"What's her favorite color?" She asked. Sunjai wore black a lot but she also wore a lot of pink.
"She likes pink and black." I said. "But she has red hair so that would look better with black, right?" I asked. She laughed softly before nodding.
"Yeah, I think I have an idea." She said. She walked me over to some dresses that were black and we started to look through them until we came to one that Sunjai had actually showed me before.
"This one, she'll love this one." I told her. She picked it up and looked at the price tag.
"Honey this ones a little pricey." She said. I pulled a stack from my pocket pushing it into her hand.
"Anything for her." I said. "I need shoes too, can you help me with shoes?" I asked. She smiled before walking towards some shoes.
Tonight would be perfect and she'd know that I was serious about this, I love her.