Chapter 13 ♥ : EXO Surprises for Mi Young

Start from the beginning

Luhan shooked his head.

"Yah. Daebak..," D.O looked more shocked.

"Her birthday falls the same day as Valentine's Day," Baekhyun told Luhan.

"That's why, hyung, we wanted to surprise her," Tao put his hand on his shoulder.

"Yah, it's half past 10! Luhan ah, let's go fetch her from work," Baekhyun said while putting a jacket on himself.

"Okay," Luhan said.

"Guys, if you are done with the everything, give me a text! Luhan ah! Kaja!" Baekhyun opened the door and they rushed out.

Meanwhile at her workplace, Mi Young did not know anything about the surprise. After she's done with her work, her colleagues decided to have a short supper at the opposite their workplace. But as they got out from the workplace, she saw Luhan and Baekhyun waiting at the nearby tree opposite their workplace, looking elsewhere. Her colleagues were awed by them and nudged her shoulder.

"Wow..who are they?" One of them asked.

"Aren't they from EXO?" Another got excited.

"They ARE the EXO!! Omo! What are they doing here?" They shrieked excitedly but softly.

Mi Young just giggled at their cute actions. Just then, Baekhyun called her and waved. Mi Young waved back happily. Her colleagues were shocked and looked at her.

"Yah! Are they your friends?!" They asked.

She nodded.

"Bwoh?!" They widened their eyes and looked at Baekhyun and Luhan, then to Mi Young.

Baekhyun and Luhan walked over. Her colleagues stood shy.

"Yah, why didn't you tell us that they are coming to fetch you?" They nudged her timidly while glancing at them shyly.

"Guys, these are my colleagues - Tania, Q, Julie and Rin," Mi Young introduced the girls to Baekhyun and Luhan.

"Hai. I'm Baekhyun, Mi Young's best friend and this is Luhan," Baekhyun and Luhan shooked their hands.

The girls got excited as they shooked their hands. Mi Young just smiled at their reaction.

"Baekhyun shii, can I take photo with you?" One of her colleagues asked.

"Okay," Baekhyun took photo with her.

"Luhan shii, can I have your autograph and photo taken with you?" Another asked.

"Uh..okay," Luhan accepted her favour.

After all were taken, the girls squealed excitedly at their photos.

"Mi Young ah, are you going anywhere later?" Baekhyun asked her.

"Actually..yes. We thought of having supper later. Why?" She said while looking at her colleagues.

"Actually I need your help and it's urgent," Baekhyun came out with an excuse.

"Umm, is it really urgent?" She asked him.

Baekhyun and Luhan nodded.

"Sorry girls. But can we have our supper next time?" Mi Young apologised.

"No worries! If it's urgent, you have to go anyways," Her colleagues said.

Baekhyun, Luhan and Mi Young waved goodbye to her colleagues and walked home. They envied her and sighed.

"She's so lucky," Tania sighed.

"But at least we've got our picture taken with them!" Q said excitedly.

They squealed again excitedly.

=====================

While walking home, the guys walked behind her, kept talking softly to each other which led her feel left out. She quickened her pace and put her her hands on their shoulders. They looked shocked and stopped talking.

"What are you guys talking about?" She questioned them.

"Uh..nothing. Right Luhan ah?" Baekhyun said.

"Ah, ya. Nothing's important," Luhan backed him up.

"Jeongmal? (Really?)" She eyed at the both of them.

They both nodded in sync. Then she turned to Baekhyun.

"Bwoh?" Baekhyun asked.

"Didn't you say that you have something urgent to talk about?" She remembered what he told her.

"...Ah..that? Uh...you see...umm..," Baekhyun stuttered.

Just then he got a call. He saw the caller was and excused himself. Mi Young looked at the both of them curiously and snapped her finger when she had figured it out. After his call ended, they walked home together with she walking in front. While walking she said," I don't know what you guys are up to, but better not have any celebration surprises later cause I disliked them."

Baekhyun & Luhan who walked behind her, turned to each other and swallowed hard.