Chapter 9

Alexis' POV

I kept ringing the doorbell, completely annoyed that Brenna wasn't answering. I mean, I was on a date with Ryan so this better be good! I decided to go around back to see if she was at the beach. When I got there, I found her stuff. I got worried. She said she was home. I walked over and found a note.

If you want to find your friend, meet me at 30273 Coast Way Drive. (A/N: Fake address!!!!!) Remember that. Also bring everyone you know who's just like her. You know what I mean ;)

I checked and flipped the paper over. No name there as well. I sighed. "No. No, no, no!" I scream I picked up Brenna's stuff and ran. I needed to get everyone and tell them what happened.

Ryan's POV

"Anyways, we're onto you guys!" "Yeah you guys are freaks!" "Whatever you are, we'll find out!" The guys left. Well, Thomas, Stacey, and Peter. They're onto us. "Brandon, what're we gonna do?" I ask definitely worried. "I don't know dude, but we almost blew our cover!" "Yeah. We need to burn all the copies we find." "Yeah, don't want any suspicion."

"RYAN!!! BRANDON!!! SITUATION!!! SITUATION!!!" We turned our heads to find my girlfriend Alexis run up to us. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "Brenna! Gone! Note! Read!" she said as she gave me a note. I read it and my eyes shot wide opened. "What's it say?" Brandon asked. He snatched the paper from me and started reading.

Once he was done, his hands turned into fists as he crumpled up the paper. He then threw the paper away, far away. Like 400 ft. away. "H-How'd you?" Alexis started to say. "Uh nothing," Brandon quickly tried to cover up. Alexis frowned, obviously not believing Brandon. I wouldn't even believe Brandon!

"Look, I've read stories. I've done research. I'm gonna find out what's going on and-" she stopped there as she turned around. She obviously saw the quick flash of color as Brandon showed up right in front of her. "How'd you?" she immediately started processing what was going on. "Here," I said as I gave her the letter back. "WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS?!?!?!" Alexis screamed.

I immediately blurted out, "We're immortals!" I quickly covered up my mouth as Brandon glared at me. "You're what?!" Alexis screamed. "You know the Immortals series?" "The one by Alyson Noël?" "Yeah. Everything's correct. Except that there's no Damen and Ever. There was a potion, yet hidden somewhere that Brandon and I found. We're the only ones who drank from that flask."

Alexis had a shocked look. "Ok, I told you our secret, now tell us yours." "Whaaaaat? I don't have a secret!" "Please. We see you go to the beach every day and you don't resurface. What are you? A wizard, a fairy, a witch, a siren?" I asked. "Fine. I'm a mermaid. Same with Brenna, Stacey, Thomas, and Peter." I smiled and hugged her. Alexis seemed to smile and hugged back.

"Now let's go get Brenna!" I shout. Alexis nodded and we all ran to the area. Of course Brandon and I going a little slower than usual so we don't look like some freakish thing. Alexis called the others a long the way so when we got to the address, everyone was there. I read what the company's called. Mer Facilities. Uh oh.

OMG. WORST CHAPTER EVER. XD I KNOW IT'S KINDA RUSHED BUT I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT MORE MYSTERIOUS. DON'T WORRY :)