Chapter 4

Alexis' POV

----- 2 WEEKS LATER -----

School's starting today and I'm very excited. I was walking out my house to school, when the neighbor hood prank kids got me! They threw an egg at my blouse! "Those little boy brats are gonna pay!" I said to myself. I hurried and changed my clothes. I immediately dialed Brenna's number. "Brenna, I need a ride. Those pranksters got me today," "Ok. See you in a bit!" I immediately change and waited outside for my ride.

When we got to school, we walked to our lockers that were luckily right next to each other. "So what do you think? Dress to impress?" I asked. "Um. Let me guess. This is for Ryan isn't it?" Brenna said. "What?! No! I just got a new top!" I said. Brenna just rolled her eyes and we went to homeroom.

Brenna's POV

I walked into homeroom and sat down next to Alexis. That's when Brandon came in and sat two seats behind me as Ryan did the same to Alexis. "Omg! Brenna! Now's my chance!" Alexis said as she almost got out of her seat. I grabbed her arm and yanked her down. "No, you won't. Not now at least," I said strictly. "Aw. Is it because mommy and daddy said no about telling you the story?" Alexis fake pouted. "No!" I practically shouted. When I was too late, I already spoke to quick.

"Ha! I knew it!" Alexis said. I just rolled my eyes, and looked forward, just as the bell rang.

SORRY IT'S SHORT! ANYWAYS YEAH BYE! PEACE! ✌