Chpater 2

Brenna's POV

Alexis and I walked into her house. "Brenna!" shouted Mackenzie, Alexis' little sister. "Mack!" I shouted giving her a hug. (A/N: Yes I know Mack/Mackenzie is Teen Beach Movie. I just love that movie!!!) "I missed you!" Mack said with a smile. I noticed her two front teeth were missing. "Hey! You finally lost that front tooth! Did you get anything from the tooth fairy?" I said. "Yeah! I got a dollar coin!" Mack replied with a smile.

I just laughed and Alexis and I went to her room. "So, any luck with finding any cute boys?" I asked her. "No. I see a lot but none are single," she whined. I laughed. Typical Alexis. A lot of the good ones have been taken. "Ugh! I can't believe school's already starting in two weeks!" Alexis groaned as she collapsed on her bed. "Yeah. Anyways what's your schedule?" I asked. She showed it to me. "Cool! We have the same homeroom." I collapsed on her bed as well.

"I'm so bored!" I shouted as I looked at Alexis' blue ceiling. "Would you rather play pony princess with Mack?' Alexis asked. "Nope I'm good!" I said after that. We ended up watching tv instead.

After about an hour we turned off the tv and headed out. We were going to get pizza. We left the house and walked to the closet Pizza Hut. I got a cheese pizza while Alexis got her pizza with mushrooms. We sat outside the restaurant. That's when Alexis saw two guys exit the restaurant.

"Omg! Cute guys 4 o'clock!" Alexis shouted. We immediately went into our girly, flirting positions. Btw I hate doing it, but it does get the boys to look at us. "Alexis," I said through clenched teeth. "What?" "They're coming this way! Act cool!" We then leaned back. "Hey," said one of the guys. He had dirty blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes that shined. "Hi," I replied with a smile, trying to play cool. "I'm Brandon," he replied. "I'm Brenna," I said back. I looked at Alexis who was practically drooling over the other guy who was doing the same thing. That guy had brown hair and matching brown eyes that sparkled. But they weren't as great at Brandon's.

"This is my friend Alexis," I said nudging her arm so she can talk instead of me talking for her. "And this is Ryan," replied Brandon doing the same thing as me. "So, um, I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new here?" I asked. "Um yeah. I just moved here and so did Ryan. Our parents are close friends and we ended up moving together. So yeah," Brandon answered. "What school are you going to in the fall?" I asked. "Um Southridge High," he responded. "Hey! That's where Alexis and I go!" I enthusiastically replied.

We ended up chatting for about half an hour. Most of the time just me and Brandon. Sometimes Alexis and Ryan would talk, but they were so caught up in each other's eyes that they actually couldn't talk. Brandon and I didn't say we liked each other though, but it was quite obvious that Ryan and Alexis did though.

We finally had to leave or Alexis' mom would kill us. "We have to go. I'm sleeping over at Alexis' house and her mom will kill us if we're not home soon," I said practically pulling Alexis up. "Oh ok," Brandon said with a smile, repeating what I did to Alexis, to Ryan,

We walked away and went inside Alexis' house. We both plopped on her bed and looked at the ceiling, thinking about what just happened a few minutes ago. "Did we just?" "Yup," "And did I?" "Just practically embarrass yourself by just staring at Brandon's friend? "Uh huh." This proves we have a good friend relationship. We can answer each other's questions without the other having to finish their sentence.

I sat up and went to my iPod. I plugged it into Alexis' iPod speaker. "How about you and I have a dance party?" I said deviously. Alexis sat up and faced me with a serious face. "Let's do this," she said. I turned on the iPod and put on our 'Dance party' playlist. The first song that came on was I Don't Care (I Love It) by Icona Pop. Of course it was the censored version. We ended up singing along.

I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone

I crashed my car into the bridge, I watched, I let it burn!

I threw your stuff into a bag, and pushed it down the stairs

I crashed my car into the bridge

I don't care!

I love it!

I don't care!

I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone

I crashed my car into the bridge, I watched I let it burn!

I threw your stuff into a bag and pushed it down the stairs

I crashed my car into the bridge

I don't care!

I love it!

I don't care!

I love it!

I love it!

I don't care!

I love it!

I don't care!

You're on a different road, I'm in the Milky Way

You want me down on earth, but I am up in space

You're so damn hard to please, we gotta kill the switch

You're from the 70's, but I'm a 90's chick

I love it!

----- 1 HOUR LATER -----

We collapsed on the floor completely wiped out from the dancing. "I-I'm gonna take a s-shower and go to bed," I said as I walked out the room to the bathroom. I took a shower and got out in ten minutes. I put on my pjs and went to Alexis' bedroom. Alexis passed me and took a shower too. I rolled out my sleeping bag and fell asleep.

Alexis' POV

I got out of the shower and dried my hair. I finally put on my pjs and got into my bed, noticing Brenna already asleep. I turned off the lights and whispered quietly, "Good night Brenna."