Mikey Way(movie night part two)

Arthurs Note at the end.

You woke up from your slumber to the sound of your phone going off groaning you picked it up seeing that Mikey was calling you quickly threw off your covers swing your legs over the bed and picked it up.

"Hello?"

You said trying your best not sound tired but it didn't work.

"Oh I'm sorry did I wake you up?"

He asked sweetly, nodded your head 'no' before realizing that he couldn't see you causing you to face plam.

"No you didn't wake me."

You heard him chuckle causing you to smile. You always loved how Mikey laughs and or smiles whenever he does smile at least.

"Okay, So I got your message and I would love to watch a movie."

You smiled grew wider you got up from bed and headed over to the closest.

"Okay, Um when do you want to watch the movie?"

You asked leaning against the door frame of your closet door.

"Um how about later tonight around 6ish?"

You nodded again but yet again he can't see you.

"Yeah sounds great."

You said with a smile.

"Great I'll pick you up then....Bye beautiful."

He said before hanging 'Did he just call me beautiful?' You asked yourself which causes you to squeal and jumping around your room like a five year old on suger rush.

You stop and check the time '4:30 good I have time to get ready.' You thought getting your nice outfit. First you grabbed a white tank top and held it against your body but it didn't look good so you threw over your shoulder and went for other one but it didn't work two more trys still didn't find one until you came across a shirt (whatever shirt you prefer) you smiled and grabbed it and throwing it on you grabbing a pair of (whatever you wear) one.

'Done with clothes now a little eyeliner will do.' You thought as you grabbed your black eyeliner. After you was done you checked yourself.

"Phone check, headphones check, bag check and money checked time check....5:59."

'Mikey should be here any minute now.' You thought so you walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water opening it and taking a few sips as you sat down your water the door bell rings. So you walked over and opening it seeing a very handsome Mikey.

"Hey um you ready?"

He asked scratching the back of his neck you smiled and nodded walking out closing and locking the door you followed Mikey to his car where he opens the door for you.

"Awe thank you."

He smiled and blushes a little you got in as he shuts the door and walkes over to his side getting in and taking off.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

when y'all got to the movies you to had a silly fight about who's paying sadly you lost and Mikey wins paying for both tickets and popcorn. You both decided to watch 'Zootopia' just to get some laughs.

In the middle of the movies Mikey pretended to yawn and stretched his arms around you once you felt his hand touch your shoulder you blushed madly and smiling like crazy.

At the end of the movie you guys headed out you look over at him. And smiled.

"Thank you, Mikey."

You said looking back out the window.

"No thank you (name) if you hadn't invited me I would have to deal with Gerard and Frank making out."

You giggled Mikey then pulled up at your house you looked over at Mikey who was looking at you.

You did the one thing that you swear will never happen you leaned in and kissed him on the lips you quickly pulled away and getting out of the car leaving a very shocked Mikey. You went inside leaning against the door holding your fingers to your lips and smiling.

The next day at school Mikey and you where hard to separate.

What's going on my beautiful people sorry for not updated yesterday when that was a schedule update I was asleep until 1:00 no lie then later had plans at the last minute going swimming in a creek and then the movies with my boyfriend so I didn't get to tell you guys what I was doing because it was all at the last minute and when I got home from the movies I went straight to sleep.

Also I watched both Zootopia and Captain America Civil War in theaters

Captain America Civil War was last night and Zootopia was a couple of weeks or months ago I don't remember.

Anywhores hope you enjoyed this chapter goooooodbye.*saids as voiced cracked*

♥♥♥♥♥✌