HAND FETISH GERARD

You and your boyfriend was laying down as it was storming outside, y'all brought blankets and pellow to the living room and made a little bed thingie while watching your favorite show cuddling against the warm body of Gerard, he hands trace small circles on you back He knows that is you're weakness when he touches you with those hands turns you on, you all ways hated it when he teases you as you was watching your favorite show the power went out causing you to hid your face in the crook of his neck, he chuckles and begans to rub your arm.

"Baby it's fine the power well come back on."

He saids as he ran a hand through your hair you just hide as the lighting strikes and thunder boomed loudly causing you to let out a scream and hide again.

"You're fine suger, it's just thunder."

He saids again, you didn't care you just hide until he pushes you down and hover over you.

"Let me get you're mind off the storm."

He whisper in your ear fishing his hand down you're panties and rubbed you moan.

"You're already wet for me."

He moans in you're ear again you just wanted him to fuck you with his fingers. You put your hand through his (whatever hair you prefer like his long black hair or short white hair or his danger day hair) as you did he finally pump two fingers inside of you making you moan as he pump in and out.

"Oh gee."

You moan he continues until you felt yourself coming on his fingers he pulls out and licks his fingers while moaning.

Soon the lights came back on you sigh in relief and continue to lay next to Gerard Sassy Way.

What do you think? I liked it I am in love with Gerard's hands also Frank's hands! Ugh so perfect!!!

I need some ideas for the next two chapters which will be posted next week also sorry if they are short!.

Who should I do next let me know

Bob Fucking Bryar

Ray Fucking Toro

Mikey Fucking Way

Gerard Sassy Way

Frank Fucking Iero

You pick!!!!!

See y'all next time Bye!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed this you dirty little freaks!!! ♥🏁