school boy Gerard

Request by: ElevynWay

You and Gerard your childhood friends, but you had a secret crush on him since 6th grade but was to afraid to tell him because you didn't know if he felt the same way, but today you wanted to tell him you made your way over to his house knowing he would be there because y'all had a art project to do as you walked to his house you notice that Mikey and his parents cars where gone smiling you made your way to the door you knocked you waited a few seconds before Gerard opened the door revealing his perfect body that you wish could touch.
"You ready for the project?"

He asked you just simply nodded and walked in once in you looked to the kitchen where Gerard had the stuff ready. You got out all the stuff that you needed and added them Gerard walks in sitting down you sat down in front of him.

"Alright what is the plan for this project."

You asked taking out your notebook, he shrugged taking his out along with a pen, you looked at him without moving your head.

"I was thinking we should do some history on music, ya know like how it started and all."

He said looking at you, you smiled and nodded writing down the title of the project. "So what do we look for, exactly?" You asked looking at him he shrugged and got up walking to set next to you. His leg barley touched you making you blush lightly.

He clears his throat before he said something but you was zoned out and didn't hear what he said, you need see fingers snapping you out and back into reality.

"Did you hear me (name)?"

He asked you just nodded your head no scared to talk afraid that you might studder you then felt Gerard's hand touch your shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry, just thinking is all."

You said clearing your throat, you looked at Gerard to see him smirking. 'What the hell?' You thought just then you felt Gerards lips on yours, your eye widen he pulls back blushing deeply.

"S-sorry."

He studder looking away you sigh and placed a hand on his. He looked at you. "Gerard there something I have to tell you." You said while looking into his beautiful hazel eyes *orgasm* he just nodded telling you to go on.

"I like you alot, I've been afraid to tell you but ever since 6th grade I had a crush on you."

You played with your hands before you felt Gerards hands lifting your chin to look at him.

"(Name) I really like you to."

He whisper kissing you again you moved your hand around his neck pulling him closer he moves his hand to your lower back pulling you to his lap you then started to kiss his jaw line lowering your kisses to his neck leaving love bits as he moans, you pulled back to look at him, he moves a piece of hair out of you face and smiled. You then felt him picking you up and sitting you on the tabel moving the shit out of the way causeing them to fall to the floor and a loud thud.

As he sat you on the table he moves your legs and got in between them you wrapped your legs around him pushing him closer to you. He begans to trial kisses down your neck you let out small moans. You felt Gerards hands move up you back you raised your arms for Gerard to take off your shirt leaving you shirtless, you go for his shirt taking it off throwing god knows where. You move your hands down to his pants to unbotten them, his hands go to you skirt that you had on taking your panties off, he pulls his off leaving him shirtless and only in his boxers *moans* he moves your legs little wider and got closer he looks at you for permission you nodded he slowly moves in. You gasp feeling him go all the way in he moves to look at you.

"Y-you okay?"

He studders you just nodded he smiled and nodded and started to thrust making you both moan and the tabel moving, you screamed his name and clawed his back he just moans and kisses you, you can feel yourself close you put your head on his shoulder feeling his pace slowly down.

"Oh f-fuck....I'm going to come."

You studder clawing his back he moans loudly you threw head back and came after you had come he finally rode his high, he pulls out but still held you close, both breathing heavily and sweating that's when you hard cars doors.

"Shit."

He said pulling his pants up and putting his shirt you did the same picking every thing up off the floor, and acting like nothing happened.

Gerards mom walking along with Mikey holding some bags.

"Hey darlings how's the project going?"

Donna asked you looked at Gerard then to her and smiled.

"It's going good mom."

Gerard said smiling at you his mom asked you if you wanted to stay for dinner. "No thank I have help my dad with some stuff, I'll see y'all at school."

You said and winked at Gerard getting your stuff and leaving smiling like a mad women.

Later the next day Gerard fucked you at your house while your dad was gone for work.

Hiya how y'all doing? Sorry I didn't post this sooner hope you enjoy this it's a little longer then I expected buut who cares right? Thank you dirty little freaks for reading.

From the bottom of my little black heart thank you ♥

true!! Gerard is forever the Sass queen 👑