Mikey Way

You and Mikey was ones y'alls way home from Disney world Mikey was driving, you was picking a song when the car shuddered and came to the stop. Mikey cursed under his breath and got out of the car checking things as you waiting you went on twitter seeing you fans happily sending pictures of them wearing a t-shirt of your (fake band name) you happily favorite them. Mikey got back in the car and looked at you.

"Well I'll have to call someone to help."

He said you just nodded taking his hand as he pulled out his phone...once he got of the phone he leans back.

"Gerard coming to pick us up but it will be a while."

He said while you just nodded again this time kissing his cheek. You then started to kiss his neck. He pulls you onto his lap and started to kiss you.. He pulls the seat thingie and it fall back but it didn't bother y'all you continue to make out hot and heavy. You felt Mikeys hand move from the lower back to the front unbuttoning your pants as you leaned up takeing your shirt off has he watches you once you take you're shirt off you lowered yourselve on him kissing his neck making him moan a little you felt his hands again pulling you against him feeling his erection through his jeans causing you to moan and move against him making him moan loudly you...you move your hand to his pants and unbottens it pulling him and rubbing him the car was filled with Mikeys moans as you rubbed him you can feel him getting close he came in your hands, he pulls down your pants and started to tease you..you groaned wanted him to fuck you already.

"You want me inside don't you?"

He asked you nodded bitting your lips he chuckles grabbing your waist and pushing you down on him making both of you moan he thrust himself, bucking against you, the car was feel with groans and moans as.You was getting close the pace was slow knowing that Mikey was close as will.

"I'm gonna come."

You moan against his neck. You and Mikey finely came you layed against his sweating chest hearing his fast heart beat making you smile.

"We better get cleaned up."

Mikey said you got up and kissed his lips getting back into you're set pulling you jeans up and putting one you shirt fixing your hair as you got done Gerard showed up and took y'all home.

Hey! Ho! Hey! H- oh hi sorry about that *nervous laugh* anyways I hope you enjoy this crappie chapter but I did it for you! Just for you guys because hey I want my readers to be happy! Thanks again for ready dirty little freaks! ♥

Sorry for the bad grammer or bad spelling.