Chapter 4: Sealed Memories

This is the time when Lucy blacked out and of what she saw in her dream.

She looks like in the multimedia last chapter

℉℉•®©€£℉°•®©€£℉°•®©€£

Lucy's P.O.V.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. I'm in a room with light around.

In the middle of the room, there is a floating box of blue and black streaks.

I walked to it then touched it. I felt electricity in it. Its like I've seen and saw this before.

A bright light then devoured me. The surroundings changed again and I'm in front of a lake. Then somebody shouted.

"Hikari!!!!! Hikari where are you???!!" A little boy with blonde hair and silver eyes is running around looking for this 'Hikari' girl. Who i- Who are they in the first place?

"I'm right here Zayle (pronounced as 'Zeyl')" I looked at where the voice came from and saw a little girl around the boy's age with white long hair and violet eyes.

The boy sighed in relief "Where were you? Your dad is worried. Lets go back at the castle." Castle? Are they royalties? Or do they work there?

The girl rolled her eyes "Yeah Yeah whatever."

I followed them until they reached the castle. I looked at the castle. The castle is in a floating cloud that somehow was built there. Is there such a thing?

They opened the castle doors and a line of maids and butlers await them.

"Welcome home Princess Hikari and Master Zayle." The maids and butlers greeted them.

Princess? Master? What the hell is going on?

"Princess, you have to get ready for the ball. The hair stylist is waiting for you." One of the maids said.

"Okay, thank you Lisa." Hikari said.

"And also Master Zayle, please prepare for the ball too. The ball starts in 3 hours." A butler said to Zayle

"Oh thanks."

And the two went on their separate ways.

A light devoured me again.

I appeared in a place between a crowd of people in their gowns and tuxedos.

And a horn is blown.

"Please welcome, the royal family of the Angel Kingdom." The emcee said

Angel Kingdom? This kingdom is angel kingdom? so that's why the castle is floating.

The royal family walked in the red carpet towards their own throne.

"King Klave Royce Lancaster!!" The emcee introduced the king

"Queen Genevieve Aria Lancaster!!! "

"And lastly, the heir of the throne, Princess Hikari Aster Reina Lancaster!!"

"And now, the King will give us a speech."

"Greetings my fellow angels. Tonight, we will celebrate the 10th birthday of my daughter. Please enjoy and have fun for the rest of the night!" The king smiled then continued.

"Let's spread our wings and celebrate!!!"

And that's the time they spread their wings and flew.

I looked at their wings. So this is the wings of an angel. I roamed my eyes and my eyes caught something.

All the people here has white wings except for Hikari. Her wings are black and the tips are white. Whats that?

I walked towards the royal family and since they cant see nor hear me its okay to eavesdrop right?

"Sheesh. Its really hard being a Devil Angel." I heard Hikari say to herself

"Just near with it dear. Aren't you happy that you're different? Being a Devil Angel is rare. And i mean you're the only one." Her father said.

A Devil Angel??!! What the hell is happening?!

The scenery changed. I'm in a garden with a gazebo. And it seems i skipped 2 years.

I saw Hikari and Zayle playing tag.

But something caught my attention. The King and Queen talking with serious faces on. Wonder what they're talking about? It wont hurt to listen right?

"So what do we do now?"The queen asked

"I guess we should entrust her to Layla Vermilion." The king answered. Who is Layla Vermilion?

"Yeah, since she's our most trusted person in Earthland." The Queen agreed

Okay I'm confused here

The king nodded "Hmmm. Since she'll be meeting Jude Heartfilia in the future, and marry her, I guess let's tell them our plan and make Hikari a baby and make her think that she's Layla's child."

"I really like your ability of being able to tell the future." The Queen smiled and looked at her daughter sadly. "She'll be a reincarnation of her own self when she remembers everything."

"Sadly, we have to say bye to her soon because the demons are going to start a war, wanting to get Hikari. Its the only way to keep her safe."

A bright light consumed me

I appeared in a mansion......the Heartfilia mansion.

"So i'll be entrusting her to the two of you okay?" I looked at the queen and king with two figures in front of them.

That's my mom and dad!!!

"So what are you going to name her Layla?" The king asked

"I think i'll name her Lucy Heartfilia." My mom said. "And maybe someday, i'm going to teach her Dragon Slaying magics."

"Oh yeah, you're now the Queen of the Dragons right?" Queen of the dragons? My mom?

Layla smiled "Yeah. But once she mastered all dragon slaying, i'm going to change her memories by making myself die but the truth is im going to the dragon realm to rule."

I looked down at my feet and cried. So all this time, my memories were replaced and i'm reincarnated? Why is the world so cruel to me?!?!!

Normal P.O.V.

Lucy cried and cried. She never expected this. She always thought of herself being weak but the truth is she's damn strong. Truth hurts right?

Lucy's P.O.V.

"So we'll be going now. Tale care of her. Will ya big head?" The kin- i mean my father said to J..J...Jude.

The q- i mean my mother kissed my baby forehead and smiled sadly. "Stay strong Hikari. I hope you forgive us."

Then i woke up with my original form.

A Devil Angel

[\]|{<}>#√%'*×+×=÷÷™±>}]

Finally made it!! I published it earlier for you guys since my connection would be off for awhile sadly.

Pls keep subscribing and vote!!!!

Bye