twelve ☼

ya'll are so eager for them to fùck i'm so??¿

   It was so awkward for Calum, to stay at Mr Clifford's house during the night.

   Once he got out of the shower, he was presented with a well-cooked meal and orange juice, while Mr Clifford had a glass of red wine.

   "So," Mr Clifford spoke after taking a sip of his Pinot Noir. "Do you have any ideas for your essay so far?"

   Calum finished chewing his food before answering, "Let's not talk about school."

   They both laughed.

   The dining area was dimly lit with a few candles on the table, which gave a calming vibe to the situation.

   Calum sliced through his steak, cutting off another piece. How did Mr Clifford learn to cook this well?

   He placed the piece in his mouth, chewing it slowly. Mr Clifford kcleared his throat, placing his hand  flat on the table.

   "Do you want to stay the night?"

   Calum mindlessly nodded as he started slicing at the meat again. He was really hungry.

   It took Mr Clifford by surprise. Calum didn't even look bothered or anxious by the question. Not that he was hoping for that.

   But now, he's the anxious one.

   Once Calum finished his food, he grabbed his glass with his left hand while placing his right hand on Mr Clifford's stiff one that still sat on the table.

   Calum took a large sip of his drink, squeezing Mr Clifford's hand slightly.

   "I'm being rude. Would you like some wine?"

   It was barely above a mumble, his voice hoarse. Calum nodded again, allowing Mr Clifford to stand up and make his way to the kitchen.

   He felt so mature around Mr Clifford. He's going to get a glass of wine, at a candle-lit dinner, discussing whatever comes to mind.

   Mr Clifford came back in, placing a wine glass in front of the 17 year old. Calum watched as he poured the wine, the red liquid swishing around the glass.

   He didn't want to look dumb drinking it since the way Mr Clifford drank his wine made him want to bend over the table and beg for things a 17 year old shouldn't beg for.

   "Thanks."

   "Don't tell anyone."

   Calum gulped and nodded. He noticed the glint of worry in his eyes, probably because he could be accused for more than one illegal thing.

   It doesn't make him a bad person, though. Michael is a good person.

   Mr Clifford was already on his second glass, taking a sip with his eyes fixated on Calum's, silently telling him to drink as well.

   The younger boy sighed softly, eyes wandering down to the glass in front of him.

   That's a lot of wine.

   He nervously picked the glass up, trying to mimic the way Mr Clifford held his glass.

   The taste was strong, but not bad. He hadn't even realised Mr Clifford staring at him.