eight ☼

He wants me, Calum thought to himself. He couldn't believe it at all. Once he got home, he decided to finish his homework off. Which was a first.

    In the middle of doing his maths homework, Luke called.

    "Hey man," Calum greeted.

    "Hey. Listen, Ashton and I were wondering if you wanted to join us for dinner tonight."

    "Where at?" Calum furrowed his eyebrows, wondering why the two of them wanted to ruin their alone time by inviting him.

    "My house," Luke replied. "We're getting Chinese."

Calum's eyes started to shine from the mention of his favourite food. "I'm in."

Once he finished getting ready, he stood in front of his mirror, slightly raking his fingers through his wet hair.

An uneasy feeling settled in his stomach as his thoughts wandered to Mr Clifford.

What he was planning was completely illegal and could end up with the older man in jail.

He inspected his facial features as he thought about the next step, which was quite a leap from the first step.

To be honest, he felt horrible for having this plan just to get good grades. But, he also had a certain lustful attraction to the older man.

He would've tried things with him anyway.

A big rule that Luke had set up for him, that he had to live by once this plan is done, is that developing feelings for Mr Clifford will be totally forbidden.

He had to completely rake away the previous feelings, only leaving behind the attraction.

   There are things that Calum had never felt before that he felt around Mr Clifford for the first time.

    He was completely and utterly attracted to the man.

+

"So," Ashton spoke with a mouthful as they sat on Luke's bed, Calum sitting across from the couple who sat against the headboard.

"You and Mr Clifford, ey?"

A small smile tugged onto Calum's lips because of Ashton's childish manner. "Yeah, Ashton."

Luke spoke up. "Just don't tell anyone, dude."

"I won't," Ashton and Calum replied in unison. They looked at each other before bursting out in laughter.

The blonde furrowed his eyebrows, not finding the situation amusing. His facial features softened once Ashton softly placed his hand on Luke's knee.

    He wanted that.

    Unfortunately, the sun doesn't shine bright for everyone. In Luke's case, the sun is blinding him from the brightness.

"So, what's the next step?" Ashton enthusiastically asked. Calum giggled before explaining it
all.

+

"C-Calum, I have a meeting," Mr Clifford breathed out as the younger boy continued peppering kisses down his jaw. The younger boy only hummed against his milky white skin.

He pulled away, giving a small and warm smile that made the insides of Mr Clifford's gut twist and churn. The older man breathed heavily, and stood up from his chair.