three ☼

"Naughty boys get punished, right?"

   There was an unforgiving silence struck between the two, the wall clock's constant ticking being the only thing heard.

   Mr Clifford quickly swiped his tongue over his lips, blinking rapidly. "I beg your pardon?" He asked quietly.

   Calum looked like he was about to throw up, in all honesty. Anyone with eyes could see the way the boy was looking at his teacher was no less than lustful.

   "You heard me," he replied, "sir."

   Mr Clifford let out a shaky breath, looking at his student from across the desk. He closed his eyes, dropping his head down.

   "I think it's time for you to go home."

   He heard rustling and opened his eyes once he felt like he was being pushed away from his desk.

   The smaller boy propped himself onto the desk, opening his legs ever so slightly.

   They were so close to each other.

   Calum sighed, lightly rubbing his foot against Mr Clifford's leg, urging him to step forward.

   Only one step forward.

   When he wouldn't give in, Calum gave up, but didn't show the defeat in his expression.

   "I don't have a ride, sir," He innocently looked down to his feet, swinging them around ever so slightly.

   "I'm busy."

   The younger boy wasted no time in sliding off of the desk, leaning down to get his bag and make his way to the door.

   "It's a long way home, my boy."

   The younger boy froze at the doorframe. He turned around to see his teacher quite anxious.

   "You better stay while I finish up then I can take you home, okay?"

   The younger boy shrugged, making his way back to the teacher's desk. He sat on Mr Clifford's chair and giggled once he got jokingly scolded for it.

   Calum was beginning to grow tired after a while. "S-sir," he whined out, yawning straight afterwards.

   "Hmm?" He heard on the other side of the classroom, where Mr Clifford was organising his bookshelf.

   "M'tired."

   Mr Clifford couldn't help the small smile tugging onto his lips. He couldn't help it when the 16 year old was so tired, so cute.

   He stood up, dusting off his knees, before making his way to the younger boy. "Let's go, then."

   Calum lifted his hands up in the air, eyes closed. "Carry me."

   Mr Clifford's heart beat fastened, very much wanting to pick the boy up and carry him to the car as he slept in his arms.

   But it was too risky.

   Calum dropped his arms with a pout of a small child and grabbed his bag. He walked tiredly in front of Mr Clifford towards the exit of the classroom.

Once they reached the car, Mr Clifford opened the door for Calum, low key helping him into the car and buckling his seatbelt.

Calum was fast asleep once the car started moving but unexpectedly, he opened his eyes and yawned slightly.

Curled up on the car seat, he reached his small hand out, purposely pulling his sleeve further over his hand until only the tips of his fingers peaked out.

Mr Clifford watched it in the corner of his eye, trying to stay focused on the road.

Calum made small noises as he changed his position on the car seat. It was a chilly day opposed to a few days ago.

Mr Clifford absentmindedly turned on the heater, seeing Calum curl up to stay warm. The sight was heartwarmingly adorable.

"My hands are cold," Calum murmured, reaching his hand out in front of the heater. He felt fingers intertwining with his and he tiredly opened his eyes.

He looked at his smaller hand wrapped up with his slightly bigger one. Heart racing, he closed his eyes again.

He was filled with the euphoric feeling of Mr Clifford's thumb slowly caressing his hand, the sound of the radio quietly playing some Matt Corby.

For the first time ever, he felt at peace and he never wanted it to end.

He didn't remember falling asleep, he only remembered waking up to a small shake on the shoulder.

He hummed, slightly opening his eyes, meeting the gaze of his teacher. "We're here."

-
a/n: sorry if the story is moving quick, it's meant to be

thoughts?

vote and comment!

Xo,
Pokemom