The Exile

Colthan's eyes grow wide as he stares at Nelena's body, dripping with blood.  "...You did what?" he asks quietly.

"You seem to be getting a little upset.  Sorry, I didn't mean to.  I wanted to use her for some experiments, but it looks like she was a little tougher than I thought she was, so I had to use a little shock therapy..."

Colthan's body suddenly explodes with orange flames, but before he can even take off, Maka suddenly zooms past him.

Colthan manages to get a slight glance at Maka's face, which is more furious than ever.  It looks like a beast has taken him over.

His whole body is surrounded by a psychic field, and he quickly punches Bob hard in the face.  The impact destroys the ground, and launches Bob against the wall.  Maka manages to snatch Nelena away before he is launched, and holds her in one of his arms.

Maka screams loudly and aims his open palm at the wall where Bob was knocked into.  The sword assassin attempts to stop his assault, but Colthan manages to flash fire to him and punches him away.

"Ultima Ondata Psichica!" Maka roars as psychic waves explode from his palm.  The blast easily tears through the entire facility, almost causing the room to cave in.  

But Maka doesn't let up, and keeps shooting blast after blast after blast.  Eventually when he reaches to around blast ten, he eventually stops, panting to catch his breath.

But Bob just walks out of the smoke, holding his body in pain.  His helmet  has been blown apart, and his face is bleeding tremendously.

"Ouch, man..." he says calmly.

Maka's face only grows more furious.  He raises his arm in the air, and the area starts to rattle.  The rattle slowly grows into an earthquake, and Bob looks high in the air.

"Whoa, whoa... just what did I trigger here?"

A Morgan Faerie, the size of a full sized meteor, falls down from the sky.

"Did I awaken a damn monster...?" Bob says with a dumbstruck expression.

When the Morgan Faerie strikes down, Maka snaps his fingers, causing it to explode forward with psychic energy.  Even though the explosion doesn't go back to Maka and the rest, the force blows them all against a wall.

"Hey now... just what is your comrade here?" the sword assassin asks Colthan whom he's been fighting the whole time.

Colthan remains quiet and only stares at Maka, who is standing his ground against the force of the explosion.

Maka eventually stops the explosion, in slight fear he could destroy more than just the facility.  He waits for a few seconds, but only grows more furious when he sees Bob slowly walk out of the dust.

Now he limps, blood leaking out of his body, heavily breathing.

"That's dangerous, you know..." Bob says in a pain-filled voice.  "That really could've killed me..."

Bob examines Maka, and then puts on a smile.  "You aren't even in your true element release form... yet you release that much power... I can see even I'm no match for someone like you."

He looks over at the sword assassin.  "Colonel!" he shouts.

"Yes sir?" 

"We're retreating... we got what we needed.  The cure may have been destroyed, but we got a little bonus."

Colthan's eyes grow wide as he looks around the room.  The tank filled with the red liquid has disappeared.  He then looks at Maka's arms, and notices Nelena isn't there either.