The Perfectionist and The Laliophobic

Two young and patient children, one male, one female, sit inside the classroom, patiently waiting for their captain to arrive.  They wait for at least two hours, before he finally shows up.

Maka busts through the door, holding his captain's cloak which is draped over his shoulder.  He doesn't say a word as he sits down on the desk in the front of the classroom.

"Um... captain?" the boy reluctantly asks.

"Look kids, I am bored out of my mind with all this captain's work... honestly speaking, I didn't even want to become a teacher.  I tried my hardest to get a promotion, but the general just won't budge.  'Unless the potential is high enough, you can't exceed your rank as captain without training trainees' he says.  I say he can take a Morgan Faerie up his ass..."

The boy chuckles nervously.  "U-Uh sir... with all do respect, we are still here..."

Maka blows through his teeth.  "If you guys can prove I can have a good time with you, maybe all this would be worth it.  Just go on and introduce yourselves."

The boy stood up quickly and salutes.  He has short blonde hair, and blue eyes.  He has on white jeans, which have two wide drape like covers in the front and back which go down to his shins, both of which are white.  He also has on a grey hoodie, with grey armored boots.

"Mauro Zimmerman at your service!  I am private rank, age fourteen, hobbies include cleaning the house and making everything perfect!  I am a perfectionist, and proud of it!" Mauro yells in honor.

"Right... a perfectionist... that sounds like it's going to be fun to hang around with" Maka says.  He pans his eyes over to the girl who has yet to say something.

She has pink eyes, and very short light blue hair.  She is wearing a fancy looking orange blouse, and a dark red smooth skirt, with white knee high boots.  When Maka calls out to her, she jumps in surprise.  She looks around the room very nervously and blushes heavily.

"Well?  Go ahead and tell us about yourself" Maka says, getting impatient.

"U-Uh... Uh..." the girl says while panning her eyes left and right nervously.

"You seem to be very un-color coordinated.  What's your name?"

"U-Um... Vi...Vi..."

"Vi?"

"Vi-Victoria..."

"Last name?"

"V-Valdez..."

"Okay, what is your rank, how old are you, and what are your hobbies?"

"Private, fourteen, reading..." Victoria replies, very quietly.

Maka gives her a dull look, before he gets off of the desk and starts to walk towards the door.  "We are training field 2810, so let's get going."

Mauro salutes and yells out "Yes sir!"

Maka and Mauro walk side by side, while Victoria remains far behind them, walking with her head down.

When they finally reach the training field, they walk through the doors and stand under the hang out roof, just staring at the training field.  It is pouring down rain.

"Oh no!  What do we do, sir!  We can't possibly train in this type of weather!" Mauro yells in despair.

Maka sighs, and extends his arm out.  A giant psychic barrier appears above the training field, and all the rain starts to wash down the sides.

"This way, no one will get wet."

"But now the training field is all wet and muddy..." Mauro says with his hand under his chin, with a pondering expression.