Chapter 5: My End Is Near

"Usuratonkachi."

I opened my eyes and looked at him shocked.
"S-Sasuke?" I said tiredly.
My whiskers and eyes then turned to normal. My claws grew back to nails and my black and red chakra mantel disappeared from my skin and I fell towards ground.
Before my head hit the ground Sasuke appeared next to me and caught me.

He treasured me into his arms and he smiled at me.
The others ran off somewhere, probably going to Taunade-baachan.

Sasuke's POV

Naruto started to cry.
"Sasuke.." He called my name as he laid his arms around me and shoved his head into my chest and sobbed.
I blushed and my head turned pink. I fought against it and began to stroke Naruto's beautiful blonde hair.

"Hn?" Was all I could say and Naruto pressed his head harder against me.
"I'm sorry... I kinda got out of control.. They attacked me.. Um..." He trailed off and I smiled.

"No... It's okay, I know.." I said and continued stroking his hair.
"Ugh... My head is screaming and my body's hurt." Naruto then mumbled and I frowned.
"There's something you doesn't know Sasuke..." He said slowly.
I started to get worried.
'What does I not know??'

"I'm dying..." He said and lifted his head to face me. There was blood running down his cheeks, not tears.

Naruto's POV

Sasuke looked at me shocked.
"W-What do you mean?"
"I've been dying since I was six...
On my sixth birthday I got killed by the villagers and Kurama revived me with his special chakra.
The black one, the one you probably felt before.. Actually.. This black chakra is too strong for me and it eats me up a little bit all the time.
The black chakra have taken over the most of my body now.. So.. My end is near..." I said as I felt my heart beat slower and each beat was really painful.

Sasuke looked at me stunned. Tears formed in his eyes.
"W-When..?"
"Probably very soon.." I said as I spitted blood and I tried to smile.

"Sasuke... I'm.. Scared.." I said as I cried even more blood.
"My heart hurts and my head is screaming.."
Sasuke hushed me.

"It's all right Naruto... I promise." He said as he shifted my body so I sat on his knees and he had his arms around my neck and legs.
I smiled at him.

"It's quiet.. Sasuke.. My body doesn't hurt anymore... I can't see anything.. It's all.. white.." I mumbled and Sasuke started to cry even more.

"That's good Naruto, it means that you'll be better soon." Sasuke said and tried to not to stutter because of his crying.

I smiled even more and closed my eyes. I couldn't feel my heart anymore.

"Happy.. birthday.. Sasuke.." I mumbled as I started to drift away from my consciousness.
I heard Sasuke cry.
"Don't leave me Naruto! I love you..! So please..." He said between his sobs.
I reached my hand to his face and smiled.
My hand fell and I stopped breathing.

-Time Skip-

I stood by Kuramas head and patted his enormous forehead.
Kurama cried.

"Kurama... I don't want to take you with me... So I let you go free.." I said slowly as I my body started to disappear.

"No! I don't want this!" Kurama cried. I smiled at him.

"Kurama.. You were my first friend.. You were always there for me and I loved you as you were my brother... I will always stay by your side so you wont be alone... And Sasuke too..
Goodbye.. Kurama.." I said as my body disappeared.

⭐️

I stood next to Sasuke. I knew that he couldn't see me. I looked at him as he hugged my now lifeless body.
I hugged him behind his back and kissed his cheek softly.

"I will always be there for you Sasuke... And I will always love you.." I said as my soul disappeared to nowhere.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ugh, I cried as I wrote this...
Now this story has ended... I hope you liked this! If anyone is reading this :)))
I'll maybe write an extra chapter later about Sasuke's life after Naruto's death. But I don't know... It's up to you guys!
I hope you enjoyed my first fanfiction! I know I sucks at writing but I tried!
Well... Bye for now!

-yanderetokisaki