Chapter 3: Demon

Naruto's POV

I woke up the next morning and I felt that the pain had increased since yesterday.

"Kit are you all right?" Kurama asked and tried to not to stress out.
'N-no... It feels like my heart is going to crush..' I thought as I suddenly arched of the pain and I told myself to not to scream.

I then realized that I still was on the floor and I crawled to my bed.
It was dark outside that meant I could go back to sleep.
"Kit I think it's better if you doesn't sleep, you maybe never wakes up again then..." Kurama said worried.

'It's okay... I will just close my eyes for a while...' I said as I shutted my eyes down.

I opened my eyes again after like ten seconds and then watched outside.
It was bright, really bright, I could hear the kids run around outside.

'Wha-what the hell?! It's already day?!
I only closed my eyes for 10 seconds!'

"What do you mean kit? You slept for another 12 hours. It's soon evening..." Kurama said confusedly.

'No seriously... I only blinked for 10 seconds! And it's already day?! It doesn't feel like I have slept at all..'
I said a little scared.
"It's maybe an effect of the black chakra.." Kurama said guiltily.

I was really confused, but I decided to not to sleep right now. God know for how many hours I could be gone then.
I stood up and realized that my pain is gone, but it will likely come back again soon.

I yawned and decided to do some shopping, I needed some food and a new alarm clock..
I took my wallet and went outside.
It was a nice Friday and the kids ran around and played ninja.
I smiled and then decided to go and find an alarm clock first.

10 minutes later I came out from a shop and had a new, splendid clock.
I got some glares from the villagers and muttered 'demon' and words like that.
I tried to ignore them but it's hard, when you actually tries to get acknowledged for who I am, not the demon inside me.
I sighed.

I continued to walk to buy ramen cups to eat. On my way I met Sakura and Ino fighting, they saw me and I saw an evil smirk build up on their faces.
It could only mean one thing: RUN!
"Oh Naruto! Perfect timing!" Ino and Sakura screamed as they ran to my side and hooked both my arms.

"W-wait..!" I said as I tried to get away.
"There's no running away... You will help us with something..." Ino said too nicely and I sweatdropped.

"Because you're such a good friend to Sasuke-kun, you will help me to pick a good present for him for his birthday! You surely knows what he likes, ne?" Sakura said with a closed eye smile.
I knew that if I didn't answer correctly I would be killed here, right now.

"Hey! Big forehead girl! He will help me! Not you!" Ino said angrily.
"Ino-pig! He's my teammate and not yours!" Sakura screamed over my head.

"W-well... Sasuke likes tomatoes... So why don't buy on-" I started but they both interrupted me.
"Yes of course! Bye Naruto I must buy one before Ino-pig does!" Sakura said as she began to run.
"Hey wai- wait Sakura!" Ino said as she ran away too.

I breathed out of relief. Finally I can go and buy ramen..
As I went inside a shop I thought about Sasuke's birtday.
'Hmm, it's Sasuke-teme's birthday..? When is it? Hmm...'

"Will ya buy something for your little crush?" Kurama said teasingly.

'Hey don't read my thoughts! And no I will not! I doesn't even know when his birthday is... I'm maybe dead before then..' I thought a little sadly.
'-and it's not your fault!' I said quickly so Kurama wouldn't feel guilty.