Chapter 2: Team Kakashi

I forgot to put a disclaimer:
Do you see Gaara blushing? Or Sasuke marrying a tomato? (and Naruto ofc :))))
No? Then I do not own Naruto or it's characters! Just borrowing them ',:)

And also look at the picture above to find out their appearances in my story (and yes Sasuke has returned to Konoha, but he just still have these clothes)
Kakashi will look like the same as he always does!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Naruto's POV

I woke up next morning at six am by the high noises coming from my worst fiend.
"Stupid alarm clock, let me sleep more..." I groaned.
But the alarm clock just shrieked even higher so I snapped and crushed it to pieces.

I smiled proudly because I finally ended it's life.
I didn't even realize my mistake and just laid down again to fall back in sleep.

Third POV

'He's so stupid..' Kurama thought a little amazed after watching his hosts stupidness.
"Oi kiddo, wake up you have a team meeting today at 7 am."
Kurama said and yawned.

"Ughhh, lemme sleep..." Naruto said and tried to mentally drift away from Kuramas voice in his head.

"So you don't want to meet that Uchiha kid?" Kurama said and Naruto could almost feel that the fox wiggled his eyebrows.
Naruto blushed and thought about Sasuke. He had always loved him since he went to the ninja academy, but to mask his feelings from Sasuke he decided to create a fake crush on Sakura.
He actually didn't like Sakura like that, he only thought her as a friend.

"Stupid fox" he muttered. "Using my weakness at me like that..."

Naruto finally got off his bed and went to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and found nothing.
"Man, what should I eat? All my ramen is already eaten..." Naruto asked to no one in particular.
"I can't go to Ichiraku's now... I doesn't even know what the time is..." He groaned and regretted that he crushed the clock.

10 minutes after you could find him at Ichiraku's and he was already on his tenth bowl.
"Are you sure that you will be there on time?" Kurama said and rolled his eyes.
'Yeah no worries! Kakashi-sensei is always late anyways.' Naruto thought and finished his last bowl and payed the bill.
'Let's go!'

-Time Skip-

Naruto's POV

"Naruto you're late!" Sakura said as she smacked me on my head.
"Ow ow, but Sakura-chaan, my clock didn't work!" I half lied as I whined with my hands on my head.

"Yeah yeah sure. Jeez, you're so hopeless..." Sakura said but smiled at me.
Suddenly Sasuke appeared and Sakura ran over to his side.

'Geh, he's later than me and doesn't even receive a punch from Sakura-chan.' I thought and humphed.
I watched Sakura go all clingy on him and I got a little jealous.

"Ne Sasuke-kun~ After this stupid meeting can't we go and have a date?" Sakura said in a socket-sweet voice that was supposed to sound flirty and clinged on his arm.
"No" was Sasuke short response, he sounded a little irritated but it's seems like Sakura didn't care.

"But pleeeeeaase Sasuke-kuun!" Sakura whined and pouted as she clinged on Sasuke's arm even more.

I burned with jealously at Sakura and glared at her. I realized that I had to put my act together and tried to not show off any jealously.
I mean, Sasuke isn't even gay, he would be disgusted!