Her bed was soft and the blanket she had was laid neatly across it. She laid on her back and closed her eyes. Thinking again.

She wondered what MH wants and who they were.

Maybe it's the man in the window she had seen earlier. He had looked so familiar. He had the curly black hair as one of her best friends had when she was in primary school.

Sherlock Holmes.

They had lost touch years ago when he came here. She wondered if he still lives here somewhere. He's just like her in that sense, he never stayed in the same spot for long.

He had a brother, too. Mycroft Holmes. She was friends with them both albeit closer to Sherlock.

She missed them both terribly and thought about them often.

She shook the thought away and heard her phone ringing. She got out of bed and picked up her phone.

The ringing stopped as soon as Margaret touched it.

She shrugged and took her phone back to her room. She kept it on just in case and felt herself drifting away as soon as her head hit the pillow.

*********************

The sound of her phone going off woke Margaret up with a jump, promptly causing her to fall off the side of her bed.

Her side hit the floor hard and pain flashed up her hip. She threw her hand up and felt around for her phone on the bedside table.

She turned off the alarm and stood up painfully.

She pulled on her blue robe and shuffled into the main room. She opened the front door and picked up the newspaper her landlady always placed there when she was finished with it.

Margaret had a flat in a relatively small building. It was just her and her landlady, Ms. Lancer.

She was a sweet old lady and Margaret supposed she was the closest thing Margaret had for a friend.

She picked up the newspaper and opened it up.

Mysterious Murder was on the front page. She read the article, just skimming through the short paragraphs.

She checked her watch and looked at the time. 7:15 AM. She had plenty of time.

She briefly considered just going in her dressing gown but figured it wouldn't be best to wear in the cold weather.

She changed into a pair of nice black slacks and a white blouse. She got out her black heels that will make her five foot five skinny frame look tall.

She brushed her dark hair until it wasn't frizzy anymore and paced around in her bare feet for a bit before just flopping onto the couch and turning on the news.

She didn't pay attention to it, though.

She sat around until it was 11:45. She couldn't stay here for much longer. Energy buzzed through her veins, making her stand up and turn off the television.

She grabbed her black trench coat and left the flat.

"Goodbye, Ms. Lancer! I'll be back soon!" She called back towards where Ms. Lancer stayed.

"Alright, but if you aren't back by nightfall, I'm filing a missing persons report!" She replied. The serious tone to her voice showed that she wasn't joking in the slightest.

She stepped out onto the street and headed for the little restaurant MH told her to meet him at. It was a good ten minute walk and the cold didn't bother her a bit.