2

I sighed and walked out of the kitchen. I walked upstairs to Payton's room. I knocked.

"Come in!" She shouted through the door. I opened the door to see Payton on her pink bed reading 'The Hunger Games' book 1. I rolled my eyes. Sometimes she can be such a geek.

"Hey, Payton!" I said sitting next to her. She smiled and set her book down.

"Hey!" She said pulling me into a hug.

"So, you promise to keep Jake in check while I'm gone?" I asked. She giggled.

"Yup! I promise!" She said laughing. I joined in.

"Good. Well, I'm going to go pack my stuff. Looks like the alpha wants out of here paronto." I said standing up and stretching.

"Can I help?" She asked jumping off her bed.

"Sure! It would go a lot quicker." I said walking out of her pink butterfly room. Sometimes I swear she's still three years old. When we got  to my purple room, I went to my closet.

"You can start with the dresser." I said, taking some of my clothes off their hangers while Payton pulled my suitcase out from under my bed.

"Ok!" she said heading over to my 5 drawer white dresser. She stared sorting out some of my pajamas. Of course she knows to stay out of my top to doors which hold my bras and panties! Why would I ask a sever year old sort those out! Are you crazy! Anyways, back to the story.

After my clothes and everything were packed up, Payton helped my bring my suitcase and duffle bag downstairs.

"Finally!" I said, setting the suite case down by the door. I heard voices coming from the living room. So Payton and I walked in that direction. When we entered, Natori, Sarah, Liam, mom, dad, Jake, Zander, and Kyle, Sarah's mate, were chatting. More like, dad and Liam, Natori and Sarah, Jake, Zander, and Kyle. Mom was just watching Natori and Sarah arguing with amusement. I cleared my throat. Liam and everyone else turned in my direction. I gave a tight smile, before just standing there awkwardly.

"Well, are you going to say goodbye, or just stand there?" Asked Natori. I rolled my eye but smiled and pulled her into a hug. Sarah ended up making it a trio. After we pulled back Liam stood up.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and followed him out of the living room. Liam grabbed my bags, and everyone pilled outside. But mom pulled me aside.

"Promise you'll call?" She asked with a hopeful glint in her eyes.

"Yes." I said giving her one last hug, before walking out. I was almost at Liam's truck where his beta was waiting when Natori called my name. I turned to face her as she walked up to me.

"Fuck you." She whispered into my ear pulling me in for another hug. I smiled and pulled back.

"Fuck you too." I said before hopping into the passenger seat. As Liam drove off, everyone was waving except for Natori, She was giving me the birdie. I rolled my eyes at her typical goodbye. I watched them fade away until they were gone. I turned and looked out my window as we drove off. Soon looking at all the trees pass by got boring, so I dozed off.

Liam pov

I watched Rouge as she leaned against her window starring at the tress, before falling asleep. 

'She still didn't change her top.' growled my wolf.

'She made it clear she didn't want you ordering her around' I said to him.

'I know. But there are too many unmated wolves in our pack.' He said. I internally rolled my eyes and shut him out. She really is beautiful. She has curves in all the right places, her hair is a perfect shade of gold, and her skin in milky white. She seems so fragile but isn't. She is strong and independent. I am grateful that she is my mate. But of course, Jordan, my beta who is sitting in the backseat, has to ruin the moment.

"You might want to pay attention on the rode!" He said. I turned back to the road seeing that we almost crashed into a tree. I quickly swerved back on the road.

Back to Rouges pov

I felt the car swerve, bit calmly continue down the road. So I ignored it and fell back asleep.

I felt the car stop. and my door being open. I stirred a bit, but strong arms grabbed me and pulled me out of my seat. I cracked an eye open slightly to see that it was Liam who is carrying me before letting the darkness consume me once more.

Sorry this chapter is so short! It's way past my bedtime and I'm close to loosing my computer!! But I promise I'll right more, the next time I'm on here!

Please vote•comment•and follow! They make my day happier!