(Next day at school)

"Why is Harry basically burning a hole through your back?" One of Melissa's friends Sarah said to me as I took a bite of my sandwich. I was currently at lunch sitting with Melissa and a group of her friends who seemed to be a cool group of people. My back was facing where Harry and his friends normally stand.

"What?" I asked turning around to meet Harry's burning gaze and quickly snapping my eyes back to meet Sarah's. I have to admit the way he's leaning on the wall with his friends looked really freaking hot.  "Oh it's nothing." I brushed it off trying not to make it a big deal.

"Weren't you two a thing?" Another one of Melissa's friends asked, I've never really met her before.

"Yeah I guess so." I said, sipping on my pepsi. The less they know, the better.

"Well why isn't he sitting over here?" Sarah asked me. God these girls loved asking fucking questions.

"We're not on good terms right now..." I said setting the pepsi down.

"Well it looks like he really wants to come talk to you." The other girl said, taking peeks at Harry, trying to make it unnoticeable.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

Sarah was facing me but looking at Harry so it wouldn't seem so obvious. These girls were good at this.

"Right now he's staring over here. Wait his friends just got his attention back, Harry seems defensive. Now he's standing up straight. His friend shook his head and is looking the other way. Shit now he's looking at me." She told me, quickly fixing her eyes back to me.

"He's not coming over here is he?" I asked her as she looked past me once again, this time running her fingers through her hair.

"I don't think so." She said after a few seconds.

"Harry's fucking insane." Melissa spoke up as she put a chip into her mouth. "You should've seen him when he came to my condo, he wouldn't calm the hell down." Sarah laughed at her last remark.

"Yeah he can be." I agreed with her.

"Why was he so mad in the first place?" She asked me.

I shook my head. "He's just a dumbass, that's all." I said, smiling.

"A hot dumbass." Sarah said laughing. It didn't bother me because it was true.

"Oh shit I think he's coming over here." Sarah stated, trying to act natural.

"Fuck." I whispered under my breath just before I felt someone sit beside me, the rest of the girls wide eyed about what I was going to say to him.

"Hey." He said to me, nodding his head to acknowledge the other girls.

"Uhh hey..." I said, picking up my drink once again and bringing it to my lips.

"I have a question." He stated, looking straight at me as I attempted to not look at him.

"What is it."

"Can you please come over tonight?" He asked.

"What for?" I asked a little too rudely. I saw Sarah smirk slightly and nudged the other girls shoulder.

He blew air out of his mouth before replying, I could smell the cigarette smoke clearly, making me cough slightly. "Just to talk."

"Fine."

"Good." Is all he said before standing up, waving bye to the rest of the girls, and walking back to his original spot. At least he was being somewhat polite to the rest of them.

They were all silent for a couple seconds until Sarah spoke up again. "Okay we're good." she confirmed.

I let out a sigh. I was trying so hard to not talk to him but it's nearly impossible. If only the other girls knew.

"Well." Melissa said, breaking the awkward silence. "You should come over and tell me what happens tonight." She said smiling deviously.

I laughed at her before collecting my trash and throwing into the nearby garbage bin.

"Actually all of you guys could come over Friday night if you want. They're throwing a bonfire type thing on the beach." Melissa said, speaking to all 3 of us.

"Is that even allowed?" The other girl asked. Looking at her I.D. I realized her name was Rebecca.

"Hell no but we do it anyway." Melissa laughed.

"I'm in." Sarah said, Rebecca nodding her head.

"What about you?" She asked me.

"Sounds fun." I replied.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

lol am I the only one who does what Sarah was doing? hahaha

anyway, any predictions for the next chapter??

Don't forget to comment and vote please!

THANK YOU FOR NEARLY 6.7 MILLION READS AND LIKE 160,000 SOMETHING VOTES THANK YOU

I love each and every single one of you guys, you're all perfect and don't let anyone else tell you different.